Wii #2664 - Super Sentai Battle: Ranger Cross (Japan)

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This reminds me of the Kamen Rider game that came out for the DS recently. If the game is just as fun, then it might be an interesting game.

nythu123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i got a few questions that are regarding this game.

1. Is this basically power rangers in Japanese, and if so which ones were included (seasons wise)

2. is the battle system easy to use and can you use a classic controller.

3. what is the maximum # of players that are able to play this game. Also is there co-operative mode.

don't understand Japanese so hope the story is straight forward enough.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZOMG!!! Fraking YES!!!! This just made my day! I'm a HUGE Power Rangers/ Sentai fan and my day was going real sour till THIS! I will go hunting for this now!
biggrin.gif

Pikawil

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
Which characters/rangers are included?
QUOTE1. Is this basically power rangers in Japanese, and if so which ones were included (seasons wise)
Goranger (first Sentai season), Go-Onger (aka Power Rangers RPM), Shinkenger (aka Power Rangers Samurai, the current PR season), Goseiger and Gokaiger (current Sentai season).

As for the question about specifics Rangers: All members of the five teams except GokaiSilver.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pikawil said:
QUOTE said:
QUOTE1. Is this basically power rangers in Japanese, and if so which ones were included (seasons wise)
Goranger (first Sentai season), Go-Onger (aka Power Rangers RPM), Shinkenger (aka Power Rangers Samurai, the current PR season), Goseiger and Gokaiger (current Sentai season).

As for the question about specifics Rangers: All members of the five teams except GokaiSilver.

It's kinda lame that this game has no special Rangers, Go-On Wings (RPM Gold and Silver), Shinken Gold (Gold Samurai Ranger), Gosei Knight and Gokai Silver. I also wished that this game was four players like X-Men Legends or Teen Titans to create that "Rangers vs The World" feeling with my friends but 2 players in Dynasty Warriors style is OK. I'll drag my fiance along for the ride, she can back me up as a pink (with the exception of Go-Onger where she has to be Yellow).

BTW, has anyone seen this??

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/09/02/kamen...nd-wii-screens/

Looks like Toei is really doing some good work on the Wii. Heck, for those of us with modded Wii consoles. it looks like the out of region markets (PAL and NTSC-J) will be keeping out consoles busy for at least another 2 years. Now I just wonder how the release of "Power Rangers Samurai" for Wii and DS will fare compared to this game.

jargus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes!! I been waiting for this. And to answers nythu123 question: Its not a fighting game its a Dynasty Warriros like game for up to 2 players

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jargus said:
Yes!! I been waiting for this. And to answers nythu123 question: Its not a fighting game its a Dynasty Warriros like game for up to 2 players

with that said, we are LONG overdue for a Power Rangers or Sentai vs. fighting game. Hell, throw in some Kamen Rider and call it "Toei Vs. Capcom."

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kosheh said:
Does this have the Kyoryu Sentai Zyurangers?

you know

our very first power rangers?
if so i'm getting this so hard that i'll get it yesterday

Your question was answered a few post ago. No Zyuranger (Mighty Morphin) BUT, if you watch the Sentai this game is based off of (Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger) you will see why this game is still sheer awesomeness for any Sentai/Rangers fan!
yaywii.gif

trance

Trophies
XP
Country
Looks kinda Musô, which is a genre I need to play more of.

LightyKD said:
BTW, has anyone seen this??

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/09/02/kamen...nd-wii-screens/

Looks like Toei is really doing some good work on the Wii. Heck, for those of us with modded Wii consoles. it looks like the out of region markets (PAL and NTSC-J) will be keeping out consoles busy for at least another 2 years. Now I just wonder how the release of "Power Rangers Samurai" for Wii and DS will fare compared to this game.
Climax Heroes is pretty brilliant, but I'm not liking NBGI for being lazy and using the Dragon Knight game character models (although, in their defense, the Pawaren-style Dragon Knight dub is actually really popular). I will, however, redeem NBGI for their addition of Showa and first-era Heisei Riders to C.H. Fourze... SHADOWMOON ESPECIALLY.

As for Ranger Cross? I would probably get it, but I don't really play the Wii now that Climax Heroes is on PSP aswell.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Pikawil said:
QUOTE said:

Ahh so just the japanese ones. No SPD and Ninja Storm... damn
unsure.gif

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tanveer said:
Pikawil said:
QUOTE said:

Ahh so just the japanese ones. No SPD and Ninja Storm... damn
unsure.gif

You sound like a late bloomer. They're all Japanese

-1st Saban Era-

Mighty Morphin (Zyuranger)
White Ranger from MM season 2 (Dairanger)
Alien Rangers from MM season 3 (Kakuranger)
Power Rangers Zeo (Ohranger)
Power Rangers Turbo (Carranger)
Power Rangers in Space (Megaranger)
Power Rangers Lost Galaxy (Gingaman)
Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue (Go Go 5)
Power Rangers Time Force (Timeranger)
Power Rangers Wild Force (Gaoranger)

- Disney Era -

Power Rangers Ninja Storm (Huricanger)
Power Rangers Dino Thunder (Abaranger)
Power Rangers SPD (Dekaranger)
Power Rangers Mystic Force (Majiranger)
Power Rangers Operation Overdrive (Boukenger)
Power Rangers Jungle Fury (Gekiranger)
Power Rangers RPM (Go-Onger)
Mighty Morphin "enhanced" Repeats with 60's Batman style pop-ups (I don't count it as a season but some TV execs do.
angry.gif
This is the reason why Power Rangers is now 2, soon to be 3 if Nickelodeon cant get their acts together, seasons behind Japan. We're only supposed to be just one season behind)

- 2nd Saban Era -

Power Rangers Samurai (Current in the US) (Shinkenger)

There are two other Japanese seasons that will come after Power Rangers Samurai. They are

- Goseiger (US casting just started)
- Gokaiger (Current in Japan)

BTW has anyone found this game yet?? DO NOT post any info here on the thread. Just PM me.
yaywii.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: damn wifi