Wii #2654 - Xenoblade Chronicles (Europe)

jono@home

Trophies
XP
Country
lizard81288 said:
QUOTE(jono@home @ Aug 17 2011, 11:43 AM) I've got the ISO down to 4.35 GB Scrubbed/ English Only, all other duplicate name language files replaced with 0kb dummy file, so should burn to single layer DVD for backup purposes

Works fine USBLOADERGX

So the 4.35G version works? (can't tell if your saying that works, or the normal version works, lol)

yes it works fine. However I am not to sure if it can be burn to disc.. as the actual ISO size is still the original size, only 4.35gb Scrubbed as wbfs format in USBloadergx

wasabiuser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
oh man, I was thinking this is an action adventure. played it now 4 hours. the battlesystem is, in my opinion, crap. you dont have a lot of controll over the situation, sure you have options etc, but far from being realtime. said this, I hate turn based games like FF and DQ.
Some good things are the story and the soundtrack.

well, seems that I have to wait for zelda.

Assax

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
wasabiuser said:
oh man, I was thinking this is an action adventure. played it now 4 hours. the battlesystem is, in my opinion, crap. you dont have a lot of controll over the situation, sure you have options etc, but far from being realtime. said this, I hate turn based games like FF and DQ.

Well, I myself (though I knew its not going to be action adventure ) love the game so far, probably the best wii game I own, gotta know I love FFX etc.
For me it is what FFXII should have been, I hated FFXII battlesystem and although this one is similar it feels different and way better.
The story is hooking and I even got goosebumps at the end of chapter one, this only happened to me once, which was in FFX, my alltime favorite.
Cant wait to play more of it, thought end of Chapter 1 was a good place to make a break =)

--=ZerO=--

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Wait till you see the end of chapter 2.
wink.gif

Assax

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
--=ZerO=-- said:
Wait till you see the end of chapter 2. ;)

Now youve got me interested, its kinda sad that I only got the same weapons from those "boss" monsters everytime lol.
I wonder wether there are more swords like Monado but I have to keep myself from playing now
biggrin.gif

Btw is there even any chance to beat a rare/boss monster which is the same level as you? Ive only been able to kill them when im 2-3 levels higher, but I guess thats normal as its the same in most other games.

--=ZerO=--

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Assax said:
Btw is there even any chance to beat a rare/boss monster which is the same level as you?

There is always a ((very) small) chance...
wink.gif
I'm playing it for 8h now. I haven't seen anything yet.

Assax

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Im grinding like mad in this game =D I dont even care so far.
The only thing that bothers me is that the quest descriptions in the quest log lack some detail like where to find the mobs etc, even though the npc tell you before.

Comedor

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Bladexdsl said:
downloading from mom now this one is 9gb hopefully all the fucking files will be there this time.
I know exactly what you are talking about.

Imagine downloading corrupted PS3 games, lmfao.

wasabiuser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Assax said:
wasabiuser said:

Well, I myself (though I knew its not going to be action adventure ) love the game so far, probably the best wii game I own, gotta know I love FFX etc.
For me it is what FFXII should have been, I hated FFXII battlesystem and although this one is similar it feels different and way better.
The story is hooking and I even got goosebumps at the end of chapter one, this only happened to me once, which was in FFX, my alltime favorite.
Cant wait to play more of it, thought end of Chapter 1 was a good place to make a break =)

sure, everyone is different
wink.gif

well as far as I understood pandora and last story are real-time rpgs/action adventures. I can just hope they will get released in EU too.
Zelda will be great, but I want again some stuff where I have to level up
wink.gif

Assax

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
wasabiuser said:
sure, everyone is different
wink.gif

well as far as I understood pandora and last story are real-time rpgs/action adventures. I can just hope they will get released in EU too.
Zelda will be great, but I want again some stuff where I have to level up
wink.gif

How true
wink.gif

Good news for you, both of your anticipated games are coming to Europe in 2012.
http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/news/2...ames_44323.html

QUOTEThose who are anticipating the impending launch of Xenoblade Chronicles, the action-packed role playing game (RPG) exclusive to Wii launching on 19th August, will soon get to experience two new RPGs exclusively for Wii, as The Last Story and Pandora’s Tower will both be making their European debut on Wii in 2012.

Plenty of time for me to finish Xenoblade
biggrin.gif

Edit:
Also ever since I've completed the second walkthrough of Nier on PS3 I keep on wondering what the motives of your enemies are in games, anyone else feels like this?
Seeing as both of the main "races" in the game live opposite to each other on their specific "giant" (if I got that right) makes me think whether the Mechons aren't as bad as the homs make them look.
Especially at the end of chapter 1 when the Mechon with a face looks up to the other mechons, looks back at you and flies off.
Its like Nier is happening all over again with the mainchar going to take revenge, blindly killing every mechon.

Starzboy77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG!!!!!!!!!!

I've tried at least 50 different configurations to get this to load from a USB Loader. EVERY SINGLE TIME is hangs on the black "Reading disk" screen. IVE TRIED EVERYTHING. 5 different usb loaders, CIOS 222/223/224 IOS 249, 250, d2xv37...ALWAYS THE SAME RESULT.

I then go out, buy a spindle of DL disks, burn the fucker, and what happens....STUCK AT SAME SCREEN AGAIN!

What the hell is going on? I've tried to force NTSC video as well.

I have a USA launch Wii with System Menu 4.2U. Do I need 4.3????

mkkid28

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm struggling to get it to work properly, Disc version has just started saying Disc Read Error all the time and I cant get it to boot on either CFG USB or USB Loader GX.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Starzboy77 said:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!

I've tried at least 50 different configurations to get this to load from a USB Loader. EVERY SINGLE TIME is hangs on the black "Reading disk" screen. IVE TRIED EVERYTHING. 5 different usb loaders, CIOS 222/223/224 IOS 249, 250, d2xv37...ALWAYS THE SAME RESULT.

I then go out, buy a spindle of DL disks, burn the fucker, and what happens....STUCK AT SAME SCREEN AGAIN!

Wich 5 usb loaders? Make sure your Wii is set up right.
Use cIOSd2xv6.

No you need nothing special, just a good dump.

QUOTE(Bladexdsl @ Aug 18 2011, 03:17 AM) that's 16gb i've wasted now trying to download this motherfucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK IT THAN

Newsgroups are usually good with the provided filename here on GBA Temp.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hielkenator said:
Bladexdsl said:
that's 16gb i've wasted now trying to download this motherfucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK IT THAN

that's the one i downloaded twice from 2 different sources each time gets to r19 and says it's fucking corrupt.

lizard81288

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE(jono@home @ Aug 17 2011, 04:17 PM)
lizard81288 said:
QUOTE(jono@home @ Aug 17 2011, 11:43 AM) I've got the ISO down to 4.35 GB Scrubbed/ English Only, all other duplicate name language files replaced with 0kb dummy file, so should burn to single layer DVD for backup purposes

Works fine USBLOADERGX

So the 4.35G version works? (can't tell if your saying that works, or the normal version works, lol)

yes it works fine. However I am not to sure if it can be burn to disc.. as the actual ISO size is still the original size, only 4.35gb Scrubbed as wbfs format in USBloadergx

Oh. oh well, I wasn't too interested in this game. I'd have to go out and buy an expensive HDD. Maybe I'll wait until I buy a new computer, and then check it out. I hope Last Story and Pandora's Tower are smaller.

Starzboy77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hielkenator said:
Starzboy77 said:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!

Wich 5 usb loaders? Make sure your Wii is set up right.
Use cIOSd2xv6.

No you need nothing special, just a good dump.

QUOTE(Bladexdsl @ Aug 18 2011, 03:17 AM) that's 16gb i've wasted now trying to download this motherfucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK IT THAN

I've used CFG USB Loader, USB LOADER GX, Uloader, Wiiflo, and one other one... I have installed all CIOSD2xV6 wads. When I open Neogamma it says I am on CIOSd2x37 V6 When I open CFG USB LOADER it says I am running either 249 or 249 {FRAG}

I'm downloading it again..>First time was off Usenet...This time...the old fashion way...Torrent..Hopefully I can get past the Reading Disc screen this time...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1