1. jono@home

[email protected] GBAtemp Regular

yes it works fine. However I am not to sure if it can be burn to disc.. as the actual ISO size is still the original size, only 4.35gb Scrubbed as wbfs format in USBloadergx

2. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Australia
    downloading from mom now this one is 9gb hopefully all the fucking files will be there this time.

3. wasabiuser

wasabiuser Newbie
    Newcomer

Hungary
    oh man, I was thinking this is an action adventure. played it now 4 hours. the battlesystem is, in my opinion, crap. you dont have a lot of controll over the situation, sure you have options etc, but far from being realtime. said this, I hate turn based games like FF and DQ.
    Some good things are the story and the soundtrack.

well, seems that I have to wait for zelda.

4. Assax

Assax GBAtemp Regular

Gambia, The
    Well, I myself (though I knew its not going to be action adventure ) love the game so far, probably the best wii game I own, gotta know I love FFX etc.
    For me it is what FFXII should have been, I hated FFXII battlesystem and although this one is similar it feels different and way better.
    The story is hooking and I even got goosebumps at the end of chapter one, this only happened to me once, which was in FFX, my alltime favorite.
    Cant wait to play more of it, thought end of Chapter 1 was a good place to make a break =)

5. --=ZerO=--

--=ZerO=-- GBAtemp Regular

Gambia, The
    Wait till you see the end of chapter 2. [​IMG]

6. Assax

Assax GBAtemp Regular

Gambia, The
    Now youve got me interested, its kinda sad that I only got the same weapons from those "boss" monsters everytime lol.
    I wonder wether there are more swords like Monado but I have to keep myself from playing now [​IMG]
    Btw is there even any chance to beat a rare/boss monster which is the same level as you? Ive only been able to kill them when im 2-3 levels higher, but I guess thats normal as its the same in most other games.

7. --=ZerO=--

--=ZerO=-- GBAtemp Regular

Gambia, The
    There is always a ((very) small) chance... [​IMG] I'm playing it for 8h now. I haven't seen anything yet.

8. Assax

Assax GBAtemp Regular

Gambia, The
    Im grinding like mad in this game =D I dont even care so far.
    The only thing that bothers me is that the quest descriptions in the quest log lack some detail like where to find the mobs etc, even though the npc tell you before.

9. Comedor

Comedor GBAtemp Fan

Brazil
    I know exactly what you are talking about.

Imagine downloading corrupted PS3 games, lmfao.

10. wasabiuser

wasabiuser Newbie
    Newcomer

Hungary
    sure, everyone is different [​IMG]
    well as far as I understood pandora and last story are real-time rpgs/action adventures. I can just hope they will get released in EU too.
    Zelda will be great, but I want again some stuff where I have to level up [​IMG]

11. Assax

Assax GBAtemp Regular

Gambia, The
    Plenty of time for me to finish Xenoblade [​IMG]

Edit:
    Also ever since I've completed the second walkthrough of Nier on PS3 I keep on wondering what the motives of your enemies are in games, anyone else feels like this?
    Seeing as both of the main "races" in the game live opposite to each other on their specific "giant" (if I got that right) makes me think whether the Mechons aren't as bad as the homs make them look.
    Especially at the end of chapter 1 when the Mechon with a face looks up to the other mechons, looks back at you and flies off.
    Its like Nier is happening all over again with the mainchar going to take revenge, blindly killing every mechon.

12. Bladexdsl

Australia
    that's 16gb i've wasted now trying to download this motherfucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK IT THAN

13. Nah3DS

Nah3DS Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!

Argentina
    Im 1GB away from the iso. If it works... I'll pm you.

14. Starzboy77

Starzboy77 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!

I've tried at least 50 different configurations to get this to load from a USB Loader. EVERY SINGLE TIME is hangs on the black "Reading disk" screen. IVE TRIED EVERYTHING. 5 different usb loaders, CIOS 222/223/224 IOS 249, 250, d2xv37...ALWAYS THE SAME RESULT.

I then go out, buy a spindle of DL disks, burn the fucker, and what happens....STUCK AT SAME SCREEN AGAIN!

What the hell is going on? I've tried to force NTSC video as well.

I have a USA launch Wii with System Menu 4.2U. Do I need 4.3????

15. mkkid28

mkkid28 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

I'm struggling to get it to work properly, Disc version has just started saying Disc Read Error all the time and I cant get it to boot on either CFG USB or USB Loader GX.

16. Hielkenator

Hielkenator GBAtemp Psycho!

Netherlands
    Newsgroups are usually good with the provided filename here on GBA Temp.

17. Blackzeta

Blackzeta Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    NVM, fixed my problem, Seems like a good game!

18. Bladexdsl

Australia
    that's the one i downloaded twice from 2 different sources each time gets to r19 and says it's fucking corrupt.

19. lizard81288

lizard81288 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    QUOTE([email protected] @ Aug 17 2011, 04:17 PM)
    Oh. oh well, I wasn't too interested in this game. I'd have to go out and buy an expensive HDD. Maybe I'll wait until I buy a new computer, and then check it out. I hope Last Story and Pandora's Tower are smaller.

20. Starzboy77

Starzboy77 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I've used CFG USB Loader, USB LOADER GX, Uloader, Wiiflo, and one other one... I have installed all CIOSD2xV6 wads. When I open Neogamma it says I am on CIOSd2x37 V6 When I open CFG USB LOADER it says I am running either 249 or 249 {FRAG}

I'm downloading it again..>First time was off Usenet...This time...the old fashion way...Torrent..Hopefully I can get past the Reading Disc screen this time...

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Chronicles, Xenoblade, (Europe)