Homebrew Wii 2600 Just boots too Black Screen with what looks like command prompt

Tanro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to get Wii2600 working. I had it working fine at one point, and now anytime I try to open it from homebrew, or with a forwarder channel It loads to the settings screen, one I hit start emulation I get a black screen with what looks like a command prompt in the upper left hand corner.

IMG_20190722_210325.jpg

niuus

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Trying to get Wii2600 working. I had it working fine at one point, and now anytime I try to open it from homebrew, or with a forwarder channel It loads to the settings screen, one I hit start emulation I get a black screen with what looks like a command prompt in the upper left hand corner.

View attachment 173951
I know old homebrew can be quite a chore sometimes or not functional (i am looking at you REminiscence Wii!) but have you tried starting from scratch? Maybe deleting the config file should suffice, haven't used Wii 2600 in a long while. Retroarch is a safe alternative, i think.

Tanro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I will try to delete the config file. That may work.

I am trying to have this setup easiest for kids to use. And retro arch is such a pain, the gui is aweful, the core selection is a chore.

At the least the one version I tried of it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Edit tried deleting the config, then tried deleting the whole thing, again and neither worked.

I dunno what the deal is. But I guess retroarch it is. Guess I can leave out the cores covered by other emulators.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: