Wii #2569 - Conduit 2 (Europe)

gbasource

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
youngrex said:
i have everything updated and have a ntsc wii but with pal only problem i have is the friends request error other then that im good almost at lvl 20 but waiting for ntsc iso to appear online

Try running the game under ios224 and ios249 on the game load settings.

supersonic124

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow this game is fucking terrible. How come I can't send text messages or use voice chat with randoms like in Black Ops? Also, how come I can't "party up" and play with friends in public games like in Black Ops? What a fucking joke.
hate2.gif

gbasource

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ill probably be hated for saying this but im not all that impressed with multiplayer. Headsets dont work, it puts you into random games and doesnt even tell you what you need to do, and the maps seem to not have much going on and be really plain with no vantage points or hiding places. I picked up a weird ball called an A.S.E and heard a guy say that we had the A.S.E. I stood there thinking..yeah? and? what do i do with this A.S.E? Whoever calls this a black ops beater needs help.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gbasource said:
Ill probably be hated for saying this but im not all that impressed with multiplayer. Headsets dont work, it puts you into random games and doesnt even tell you what you need to do, and the maps seem to not have much going on and be really plain with no vantage points or hiding places. I picked up a weird ball called an A.S.E and heard a guy say that we had the A.S.E. I stood there thinking..yeah? and? what do i do with this A.S.E? Whoever calls this a black ops beater needs help.

Weird ball called A.S.E? Have you even played the first Conduit game?! That A.S.E. ball is the all seeing eye. It's a pretty important part of the franchise -_-'. Please dont tell me you're one of those conduit haters who never made any attempt to TRY to beat the game.

florian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
the game ask me for a update in online multiplayer mode its strange ? why this update ? and this update in multiplayer mode online its dangerous for my Wii PAL 4.1E in wiikey 1 ? Thanks for the info in advance
smile.gif

luminalace

Trophies
XP
Country
AFAIK the update is just a save file that installs in your system like the Black Ops Wii update that allowed for patches. If this is the case then it's safe!

gbasource

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
florian said:
the game ask me for a update in online multiplayer mode its strange ? why this update ? and this update in multiplayer mode online its dangerous for my Wii PAL 4.1E in wiikey 1 ? Thanks for the info in advance
smile.gif

You obviously didnt read the previous posts. The update is safe and just creates a save file. It doesnt change your wii firmware at all.

florian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
gbasource said:
florian said:
smile.gif

You obviously didnt read the previous posts. The update is safe and just creates a save file. It doesnt change your wii firmware at all.

yes gbasource
smile.gif
but the update is on the multiplayer mode online in the game not on Wii channel disk

and sorry for disturb you for this update guys
wink.gif

gbasource

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
florian said:
gbasource said:
florian said:
smile.gif

yes gbasource
smile.gif
but the update is on the multiplayer mode online in the game not on Wii channel disk

and sorry for disturb you for this update guys
wink.gif

Yes that is the update we are all on about. Its perfectly safe and it just creates a save file.

gbasource

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I need some help with something. I know what to do on every game mode except for CTF (capture the flag). What do I do when i have picked up the ASE? Do i need to take it somewhere to score a point for my team. Is there some sort of base you need to take it to (like in black ops capture the flag?)

gbasource

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hielkenator said:
I'm getting sick of the controls....literrally
wacko.gif

The controls can be changed and the buttons can be assigned too. Just go into options - controller layout then keep pressing right until it says custom. Now go down and assign your buttons. I assigned my buttons to be the same as black ops and i find it much easier now.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
gbasource said:
I need some help with something. I know what to do on every game mode except for CTF (capture the flag). What do I do when i have picked up the ASE? Do i need to take it somewhere to score a point for my team. Is there some sort of base you need to take it to (like in black ops capture the flag?)

You have to take their ASE and bring it to your base.
They will do the same.

gbasource

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hielkenator said:
gbasource said:

You have to take their ASE and bring it to your base.
They will do the same.

but I do not think it tells you where the base is. I dont think it shows a compass pointing to your base.

luminalace

Trophies
XP
Country
OK how come it talks about the ASE even in the Team Deathmatch mode? I just want straight deathmatch! Also no region selection option for multiplayer and no lag meter. Small but significant omissions.

Still game seems pretty good but may not be for Black Ops fans

camurso_

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You are telling me this game is worst than black ops?
I ask that because I´m a great fan of Black Ops and GoldenEye and was expecting this game to be, at least, that good...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night