Wii #2569 - Conduit 2 (Europe)

Yojimbo001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Multi-player better be good,getting sick of COD now, I wonderif they'll have region specific updates like blops though
unsure.gif
??

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know the wi-fi region's are going be differnt. but let's hope there worldwide.

zizer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wow , finally

THE BEST ONLINE MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE ON THE Wii™ -- Take the battle online with up to 12-players or play locally via 4-player splitscreen. Features new modes and more expansive battlefields from around the globe.

D

Deleted User

Well, I've been waiting forever on this. This is proof, rock'ard proof that the Wii isn't dead

edit: the release is unlike icon

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
tigris said:
Well, I've been waiting forever on this. This is proof, rock'ard proof that the Wii isn't dead

edit: the release is unlike icon

how does this prove anything the first one was average at best and look at what has come out for the wii this year and whats is left for the wii this year. After Zelda unless they show us something at E3 the wii will start to die

Quanno

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh yes! Downloading right now... first download 5 hours long, then play it for 5 hours long. Then play Portal 2 for hours.

Best week ever.

Edit: I want to play this because the engine is heavily upgraded, the gameplay is more diverse, and there is way more for multiplayer.
And since I really liked Conduit 1, I'm pretty sure I'll love this one.

florian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hello
smile.gif
the game work fine on Wii pal in 4.1E with wiikey 1 but very strange why a update downloading in the multiplayer mode ? this update in the multiplayer brick or ban the Wii ? explain me please about this update in multiplayer mode ..thanks again

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
florian said:
Hello
smile.gif
the game work fine on Wii pal in 4.1E with wiikey 1 but very strange why a update downloading in the multiplayer mode ? this update in the multiplayer brick or ban the Wii ? explain me please about this update in multiplayer mode ..thanks again
It probably works like CoD black ops, which also requires an update for the first time a user connects himself with the wifi connection.

Masterpaul

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
lol can t find anythingS On the internet.. lolS.. i guess ill buy it.

Anyway... initial impressions?

Guys is there a torrent available on the worldwide net?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ?draeh ton uoy evaH