Wii #2531 - Top Spin 4 (USA)

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I`m gonna have to wait for Virtua Tennis 4, since I want a tennis game with similar controls to the table-tennis one from WSR.

Now if 2K doesn`t even make WM+ optionally available I can see where the emphasis of this game is... just being on the shelf with a watered down experience in comparison to other versions I guess rather then giving people an actual appealing experience on all the individual plattforms (like PGA Tour did) but I could be wrong, though I haven`t seen any reviews as of yet.

Extremist

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Master Mo said:
Now if 2K doesn`t even make WM+ optionally available I can see where the emphasis of this game is... just being on the shelf with a watered down experience in comparison to other versions I guess rather then giving people an actual appealing experience on all the individual plattforms (like PGA Tour did) but I could be wrong, though I haven`t seen any reviews as of yet.
Guess they used all their resources on PS3 Move...
dry.gif

Absurd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm confused as to why Agassi is on the front cover bearing in mind he retired 5 years ago. Also anyone buying this on the Wii after watching the above trailer is in for a rude awakening.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
is there any tennis game on the wii with a better rating than grand slam tennis. GST was nice but controls were still kinda messy
no controls match the table tennis controls of wii sports resort as mentioned by master mo
absurd are u talking about the fact tht there isnt any gameplay seen?

0605053h

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Absurd said:
I'm confused as to why Agassi is on the front cover bearing in mind he retired 5 years ago. Also anyone buying this on the Wii after watching the above trailer is in for a rude awakening.

I'm guessing it's like MJ on NBA 2K11. You can probably play as Agassi in some of his most famous matches and then unlock him for Career mode?

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no wiimotioin plus and no wi-fi = bad game. i'm not going waste time with this,

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmm not really..

But now I'm installing channels with multimodmanager, and Uneek seems more stable.
( before I used showmiiwads ).
Now and then I still get a black screen after playing games but, after rebooting things are fine again.

Edit : wrong thread....

ringorinfret

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
berlinka said:
Because the Motionplus sensor is not so suitable for tennis games. At least that's what I read. And I must admit, in Grand Slam Tennis the Wii Motion Plus SUCKED!

if its good for ping pong it is surely good for tennis...even though tennis is more arm than wrist compared to ping pong... I am glad I only bought one of those dongles... so few utilities and for the most part poorly implemented... oh well... maybe on "wii 2"

rip-it-up

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just played the move version demo of this on the playststion 3. your not missing much without motion+. as the motion control on the ps3 version is just like playing it with a standard wii remote

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte