Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WildArms said:
Zeroneo said:
WildArms said:
FINALLY!, firs tune factory wihere you can choose male or female protagonist
You can choose? I thought you had to play as both at the same time.

You play with both, but you have to choose, well, that is what i imagine, i mean, they cant have you flirting with boys and girls and marrying a boy and a girl with each body?

PS: The male and female spirit are in the same body, when they change personallity of outside i think the body changes too, i mean, is the most logical way to do this...

And i cant find this anywhere *sigh*

XD wouldn't it have been more logical just to have the ability to normally choosing a different main character instead of making some stupid reason for why it happens?

WildArms

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Sylar1 said:
WildArms said:
Zeroneo said:
WildArms said:
FINALLY!, firs tune factory wihere you can choose male or female protagonist
You can choose? I thought you had to play as both at the same time.

You play with both, but you have to choose, well, that is what i imagine, i mean, they cant have you flirting with boys and girls and marrying a boy and a girl with each body?

PS: The male and female spirit are in the same body, when they change personallity of outside i think the body changes too, i mean, is the most logical way to do this...

And i cant find this anywhere *sigh*

XD wouldn't it have been more logical just to have the ability to normally choosing a different main character instead of making some stupid reason for why it happens?

Lol yeah, but it seems there is a special reason why the 2 souls are in the same body, and as far as i've heard/read, it seems like, for example if you choose boy (i THINk you choose, GOTTA FIND THE DARNED GAME!) the two souls will be separated at some point of the game, and it seems you can marry the female main character or vice versa...

Of course, ive only read about this in different sites... if this game could be found i could talk with more security... darn it seems everyone got the ps3 version instead of the wii one... I just cant find it...

drkpendragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the game, but it doesn't load correctly. Directly after the "ware your Wiimote" screen, there is some type of message that is unreadable. It's as if you look at a Japanese page in English and just see symbols. This is the only game I've had a problem with. Hopefully there is someway to play it.

CosmicSpore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
drkpendragon, the screen you're referring to asks you to connect the nunchuck to your wii controller.

But the game does have an issue, the in-game menus are screwed up and dont display correctly. And if you try to save it will just sit on the saving screen forever.
I've tried different settings, and I'm thinking it will need a patch to work...

drkpendragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh that makes sense. I never bothered plugging the nunchuck in. I hope there is a patch soon then. I'm surprised no one posted any information elsewhere. Hopefully there is enough interest to get a patch made.

primoz56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
found a solution if dodgy - use dolphin emulator and save works
frown.gif

Muffi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
i got it to atleast save so guess its working then
wink.gif

used the new d2x v6beta1 cios250 with base 57 ios and the latest Configurable USB Loader

with IOS reload blocked and country fix enabled

+ when i started the game in the start menu i pressed "home button" and choose "reset/????" it booted the game and was working with out any problems

you can see if it worked, go to "memories/???" and if you can move the cursor around with out being stuck then it worked for you

and you need to do this "reset" every time you want to play but it only takes like 15s

hope this helps you

wasim

♫ Music addict ♫
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Why does the rune factory and harvest moon series comes in japanese first and the US version takes a long time to release !!

speakin of that twin villages still didn't release in US

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1