toot.gif
yay.gif

Sashinco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello Kitty Seasons? Damn, with almost 2 games in a row, sounds more like "ZOO" Season.... If you ask me, I prefer cold winter.

I hope the saying "never 2 without 3" won't be true this time.... This is more than enough.
closedeyes.gif

Absurd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Is Zoo producing games based-off famous licenses now?

QUOTEHello Kitty Seasons? Damn, with almost 2 games in a row, sounds more like "ZOO" Season.... If you ask me, I prefer cold winter.

I hope the saying "never 2 without 3" won't be true this time.... This is more than enough.

Different thread but same fucking retarded attitude
mad.gif

This, the North American release, is PUBLISHED by ZOO. It's not been coded, created or manufactured by them, just published. It's made by Namco Bandai. When it comes out in Europe in February next year it will be published by none other than Nintendo themselves. Had the PAL release come out first and you'd seen the Ninty logo in the corner you geniuses wouldn't be mocking it then, would you?

Sashinco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Absurd said:
QUOTE said:

QUOTEHello Kitty Seasons? Damn, with almost 2 games in a row, sounds more like "ZOO" Season.... If you ask me, I prefer cold winter.

mad.gif

This, the North American release, is PUBLISHED by ZOO. It's not been coded, created or manufactured by them, just published. It's made by Namco Bandai. When it comes out in Europe in February next year it will be published by none other than Nintendo themselves. Had the PAL release come out first and you'd seen the Ninty logo in the corner you geniuses wouldn't be mocking it then, would you?

Ahah, relax man, we're kidding! (are we?)
And I don't know, it's just that even as a pubisher only, Zoo has a feeling for publishing bad games... so, sorry to be afraid... Actually wondering, Zoo ever created, coded manufactured or published a good game? I wonder.

So, it's Namco Bandai, and will be published by Nintendo in Europe? Well, doesn't mean it will be a good kids game still... But for once, I'd love to be wrong about Zoo's bad publishing tastes!
tongue.gif

Ato Puro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Absurd said:
QUOTE said:

mad.gif

Most people just link the game company which creates the actual game to the publisher name on the cover. I had no idea ZOO was just publishing the game, instead of creating and publishing it. Your explanation is very useful (especially because ZOO logo's more than half Wii game s covers nowadays and most of them ain't that great...) but as said above "relax, man". Ignorance provides an opportunity to educate, not to curse other people.

Edit: By the way, not everyone reads every single game release thread, so some people might have missed your explanation. I'm one of them.

Edit2: Can anyone comment on the actual game? My niece loves Hello Kitty and I'd like to know (from people who actually played it, and not from websites who are all about "numbers") if it's good enough to buy it for as a Christmas gift.

toguro_max

Trophies
Website
toguro_max.sites.uol.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Absurd said:
QUOTE said:

mad.gif

Why can't you be a little more polite?
Ok, I didn't know it wasn't produced by Zoo, but just published by them, so what? Do I actually HAVE to know it? I can't do anything about the fact that anything Zoo-related tends to be crap, so unless you're part of the game's dev team, quit whining, ok? Besides, I wasn't bashing the game, I was only making a damn question, geez! Talk about being sensitive here...

And to answer your question ("you'd seen the Ninty logo in the corner you geniuses wouldn't be mocking it then, would you?"), no, we geniouses would probably not, because the Ninty's fail rate is a little lower than Zoo's.

cacildo

Went and came back
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
ABOUT THE GAME

Me and my girlfriend played for 20 minutes. its pretty cute, well made, it seems like a mix of animal crossing and wii-mini games

However, since this is a game designed for the younger crowd, we´re still in tutorial fetch quests. And it seems there´s 8billions of em.

They claim there´s achievements, house customization and stuff, but we´re yet to see it.

Anyway, this is not your typical ZOO game. This one looks like more than a flash game ported for the wii.

cacildo

Went and came back
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
TDWP FTW said:
cacildo said:
Anyway, this is not your typical ZOO game. This one looks like more than a flash game ported for the wii.
Uh...Isn't that what EVERY ZOO game is like? XD

Yes, every zoo game looks like a flash game ported for the wii

HOWEVER, as i stated above, this one is MORE than this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a