Wii #2438 - PDC World Championship Darts: Pro Tour (Europe)

xfcrowman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MarcusRaven said:
That box art makes me think he's screaming for more cake...

"BRING ME CAKE OR I'LL DART YOU IN THE EYE!"

Agreed. Nothing sells video games better than box covers that depict hungry, murderous-looking fat men.

Chebico

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i like this one much better than the last one.
controls seem better/easier.. i actually like playing it this time around!

740mb scrubbed before anyone asks lol.

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
This is way better then the old PDC Darts games on the Wii. The controls have much more precision, to make anyone feel like a pro (I can't consistently hit doubles or triples when needed in real life). This one does feature WM+ support (on the main menu, there's the 'view instructional video' for motion plus... that's what hinted me to it), not sure how big of a difference it makes. And yeah, it's too bad they omitted multiplayer online.

On an alternate note, this is another game that won't load at all for me using USB Loader GX... looks like I'll need to completely switch to CFG USB Loader, works fine there.

rip-it-up

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DjFIL said:
This is way better then the old PDC Darts games on the Wii. The controls have much more precision, to make anyone feel like a pro (I can't consistently hit doubles or triples when needed in real life). This one does feature WM+ support (on the main menu, there's the 'view instructional video' for motion plus... that's what hinted me to it), not sure how big of a difference it makes. And yeah, it's too bad they omitted multiplayer online.

On an alternate note, this is another game that won't load at all for me using USB Loader GX... looks like I'll need to completely switch to CFG USB Loader, works fine there.

Thanks for letting me no about m+
is pretty precise just ir like you said so ill c if i noctice the difference.

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
still haven't tried without WM+... but the game includes an 'assist' mode... it's by default on max, it gives you more forgiveness on your throws. If you set it to minimum, or especially if set to off, you have to really work on consistency. This is a fun game... just wish there was a way to speed up (or skip, with just seeing the result) of the AI throws.

rip-it-up

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DjFIL said:
still haven't tried without WM+... but the game includes an 'assist' mode... it's by default on max, it gives you more forgiveness on your throws. If you set it to minimum, or especially if set to off, you have to really work on consistency. This is a fun game... just wish there was a way to speed up (or skip, with just seeing the result) of the AI throws.
yeah i noticed that the assist mode makes a big difference with it set to off. can you turn it off on career mode tho? or does it just go down gradually.

As for motion plus the only thing i can think it uses it for is making the power bar more accurate to the speed of throw but i can't be certain
Yeah it definitely needs the skip player animation!!

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah... on the main career page (before you select or continue your tournament, etc) there's the 'assist setting' option. I've now set mine to minimum after taking my first two matches 11-0 with a 3 dart average of 130+ each game. Need a bit of challenge, even though that will come with the higher ranked matches in later rounds of tournaments.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.