Wii #2420 - Super Mario All-Stars - 25th Anniversary Edition (Europe)

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
the real size:

1 x 50MB
smileipb2.png

B

BryceOne

How does the game look? I seem to like playing the games on the emulator rather than the VC one, because I think it looks better. Does the game look like a VC SNES game?

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i could but i dont feel like putting emuators on my wii plus if i really wanted to i could hook up my snes and play it also but i would prefer to play it via usb cause thats what my wii boots to.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
davidnlta said:
i could but i dont feel like putting emuators on my wii plus if i really wanted to i could hook up my snes and play it also but i would prefer to play it via usb cause thats what my wii boots to.

it's only a couple of mb put them on a sd card and play them that way, i use my xbox 1 to play older games (720p goodness), yeah snes is cool but it takes an age to setup and find the wires lol

QUOTE(WiiBricker @ Dec 1 2010, 05:05 PM) I just found a 954 KB small file named "LZH8SVMP.rom" It seems that all 4 games are packed to this one file =/

LOL just LOL

ChrisRX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow, why are people discussing this yet again? It's very simple! Download Snes9xGX from FileTrip, download the the Super Mario All-Stars rom at about 2MB. Put both on your SD and play.

This game has NOT been changed, it is simply the rom of super mario all stars in an emulator and definitely not worth a 4GB download

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
ChrisRX said:
Wow, why are people discussing this yet again? It's very simple! Download Snes9xGX from FileTrip, download the the Super Mario All-Stars rom at about 2MB. Put both on your SD and play.

This game has NOT been changed, it is simply the rom of super mario all stars in an emulator and definitely not worth a 4GB download

+1

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Bladexdsl said:
WiiBricker said:
I just found a 954 KB small file named "LZH8SVMP.rom" It seems that all 4 games are packed to this one file =/
here's it's REAL size
mariorom.jpg

stupidfaceh.jpg
Damn people, just get it already, ROMs arent in original format in the ISO and they are modified.
And i searched the whole ISO, but all other files cant be the rom. It has to be the LZH8SVMP.rom. Thats exactly how NES roms can be extracted from a VC game.

ChrisRX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WiiBricker said:
And i searched the whole ISO, but all other files cant be the rom. It has to be the LZH8SVMP.rom. Thats exactly how NES roms can be extracted from a VC game.
Just read the thread for the japanese dump. And I presume the LZH8 in the filename refers to LZH8 compression, which could easily compress the 2MB file down.

Azariel_z

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE(jono@home @ Dec 1 2010, 05:34 PM) just play the snes version with snesgx

not worth the purchase or even the download...

if you look hard enough you can even find a wad VC inject with super mario world included

yeah... the snes injected with mario all stars has all covred... no need for this

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
davidnlta said:
wow on my ntsc-u wii this is realyl bad emulation why did euro have to drop it to 50hrz
frown.gif
Because that's our television standard dumbass. EUR standard is PAL which is 50Hz but 576i compared to your 60Hz at 480i. We have a better picture definition but a lower framerate. I really notice the difference in quality when watching US footage on the UK TV stations.

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
most pal games i download now are all 60hrz the only reason nintendo of europe chose to downgrade it was cause the wanted to keep the nostalgia of old school snes games and its not nice to call someone a dumbass when its nintendo's own stupidity.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
ChrisRX said:
WiiBricker said:
Just read the thread for the japanese dump. And I presume the LZH8 in the filename refers to LZH8 compression, which could easily compress the 2MB file down.
Thanks, I found a LZH8 decompressor and decompressed the file. Now it is 2 MB. But it didnt load with an emulator
frown.gif
I suppose I have to hex-edit it, just like normal NES roms of VC games, but there's no "NES" text in the hex-editor, so I dont know how I have to edit the file. Help please?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.