Wii #2406 - Yu-Gi-Oh! Master of the Cards (Europe)

Eighteen

Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ohh, my cousin would be happy if I told him this is out!!
biggrin.gif

kosheh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, my girlfriend's brother is pretty psyched about this game, too.

Would someone be awesome and let me know if you need to have a bunch of cards lying around for this game to be played decently, and pretty much boned if you don't have a Duel Scanner to scan your deck in? Or does the game let you have a default deck that you can use and you can buy boosters ingame and stuff?

If it's the former then I'll let him demo this game in that span of two weeks before it comes out in the states.

[that's a p. damn sweet antipiracy tactic though, SCAN YOUR CARDS AND USE THEM IN GAME. CAN'T PIRATE A CARDREADER OWNED]

dragster215

Trophies
XP
Country
@kosheh, pal version doesn't get the duel scanner, so you must be able to buy cards in game.
Also, in NA and JP the scanner has to be bought separately anyway. i think thats why they changed the name for the PAL release. i'm happy either way, seeing as i'm obtaining it now.

xakota

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anything like Action Replay codes for Wii? I always just use an all cards code in YGO games so I can make my real deck. I've never had to cheat on Wii games before.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iirc, they used to sell action replay for wii but it is now discontinued because nintendo doesnt like it so their updates made it so they dont work anymore. you can use gecko which is a wad and you can also buy it physically to use codes i think

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jayv1717 said:
will this work on my ntsc-u wii.. sorry i've been gone for so long i don't remember anything..i feel so lost..lol

it should the game works fine on darkcoprs 1.1. and if you any other loader you have to force the nstc option i belive. also this game is worst then 2010 by a little bit.

jayv1717

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DJPlace said:
jayv1717 said:
will this work on my ntsc-u wii.. sorry i've been gone for so long i don't remember anything..i feel so lost..lol

it should the game works fine on darkcoprs 1.1. and if you any other loader you have to force the nstc option i belive. also this game is worst then 2010 by a little bit.

Thanks gonna try it out

cris92x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game has over 4500 cards while the tag force 5 has exactly 4727 although Im pretty sure both games have same amount of cards, its just tag force 5 has some exclusive game only cards mostly cards that are in the anime but not in the tcg such as dark synchros etc. On another note this game is like... ehh very very time consuming and repetitive, I mean all yugioh games are but this one beats all of them, i think you start off with the worst deck ever, and then the duelist range from super easy to medium-hard in the 2nd level and itll be based more on luck than skill for a good part of the beginning of the game. They need to fix this DP crap seriously... all these games always give you very little for the amount of cards you need to collect, I mean they always take 200+ hours unless you cheat and i mean damn you would think that every game since more cards are added you would get an easier time acquiring cards so you would get 100% at the same rate as b4 but no. Anyway its a solid game for any yugioh fan or any person that likes rpgs and wants a good game, i mean game isnt amazing but it portrays yugioh cards decently and ITS FASTER THAN the WC2010 game... i was sick of that cpu is thinking stuff.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
oO the starting deck isn't that bad, in the PSP games they were mostly way worse than this,

I am in the 3rd floor of that ygdrasil tower and not a single lose yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free