Wii #2393 - Raving Rabbids: Travel in Time (Europe)

Son of Science

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Juanmatron said:
We want Rayman back, NAO!
He's in the games
tongue.gif

pitoui

Trophies
XP
Country
I haven't played a Raving Rabbid game yet on the Wii.

Should I start with this one or go back a couple games? Or wait... Should I even bother?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's another lackluster party game compilation, so don't get your hopes up of it being a Rabbids Go Home 2.

I really couldn't care less about Rayman but Rabbids Go Home was awesome. Brings us more of that.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it's a shame that this outing of Rabbids chooses to return to its party game roots. Ubisoft Montpellier is probably shaking their heads at this.

The good news is that Rayman: Origins is on the horizon!

0605053h

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
geoflcl said:
Yes, it's a shame that this outing of Rabbids chooses to return to its party game roots. Ubisoft Montpellier is probably shaking their heads at this.

The good news is that Rayman: Origins is on the horizon!

i didn't realise this was a party game, i was thinking more along the lines of rabbids go home 2. that's why i asked if it could be better than epic mickey which i found didn't quite live up to its own hype . . .

King Zargo

I'm a Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
berlinka said:
DJPlace said:
why the hell is there a rabbid that looks like jesus on there?
It's obvious when looking at all the (black-and-white) footage they shot of him, that Jesus had a beard and long hair...FACT.
He is also seen in a few south park episodes.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I honestly like, that they practically separated Rayman and the Rabbids from each other since the Rabbids have established an own name and thus don`t need the Rayman-brand to push units...

I don`t mind these party-collections but since I really liked Rabbids Go Home I was hoping for another Collecting-Racing-Plattforming-Hybrid (who would have thought a mix like that would work
tongue.gif
).

It`s also nice, that there are new Rayman games coming, even though I can`t say that I`m very pleased with the approach of the latest game announced a few months ago absolutely loved Rayman 1-3).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1