Wii #2366 - Sonic Colors (USA)

tankplanes98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know you guys are probably really excited about this, but for me, I don't like the cartoony-ish style, especially for Sonic. And I can't stand the Wii controls for games that don't use the motion controls. Why were all of the good games made for GC? *cough*Sonic Adventure 2 Battle*cough*

bceagles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tankplanes98 said:
I know you guys are probably really excited about this, but for me, I don't like the cartoony-ish style, especially for Sonic. And I can't stand the Wii controls for games that don't use the motion controls. Why were all of the good games made for GC? *cough*Sonic Adventure 2 Battle*cough*

You can use the GameCube controller, haha. I played the entire game using it, and it was just fine.

Also, the art style is fine, but if you're referring to the fact that the game makes dozens of jokes that would only be funny to five year olds watching cartoons, then yeah, you're right. I hate it too.

blu9987

Trophies
Website
www.clan-geno.net
XP
Country
United States
3.74gb (4,016,509,914 bytes) scrubbed with update partition removed

tankplanes98 said:

luckily you can use the gamecube controller with this game....

Darksage098

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tankplanes98 said:
Yup, like everyone else is saying, you can use gamecube controller in this game. Also, Sonic Adventure 2 didn't actually come out for the gamecube first. It was just a port of the Dreamcast version that came out in 2001.

This game is actually a pretty good sonic game. Not as great I think as the old Sonic games, but at least way better than the latest ones for the wii that were horrible.

Edit: Fixed Typo

brysew

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
topgear2.narod.ru
XP
Country
United States
In soviet USA, Sonic play you
ph34r.gif

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
First up... Come on... 10 year old thread ffs??

Second.... You are asking for warez... Not allowed and you will not get help for it.

Third..... Read the first and second points again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Well atleast they didn't delete it completely.