Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
htoxad said:
Lightning said:
Owwwww I gonna give this a shot. Since this is a Nintendo game it should be great. xD
Artoon made this, not Nintendo.
He didn't say it was made by Nintendo, simply that it was a Nintendo game, which it is, since it's published by them.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Goli said:
htoxad said:
Lightning said:
Owwwww I gonna give this a shot. Since this is a Nintendo game it should be great. xD
Artoon made this, not Nintendo.
He didn't say it was made by Nintendo, simply that it was a Nintendo game, which it is, since it's published by them.

xD true, but I did not know that Artoon made this! I thought this was made by the big N.(but since they do not use any mii´s...)

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
If Pal dumpers are so great then where is the new DK game?!?!
nyanya.gif

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
I tested a retail version of this game and it is frustrating. It seems to register the angle of your Wii motionplus perfectly but has no idea where on the screen it should be. Unlike sports resort and red steel 2 which were both very good at guessing where your arm was and if you were slicing a head or an arm off, flingsmash seems to have no idea if you are waving at the bottom or top of the screen. Only get this if you want to throw your remote at the screen in frustration.
angry.gif

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i played through the first 2 worlds. While its not nearly as accurate as red steel 2 or sports resort its accurate enough for the type of game it is. while i did find a few hiccups when it came to directions for the most part it went the right way it requires a great amount patience if you just swing away your gonna have problems and it take your time and make accurate fluid motions you will find it works well for the most part.

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
davidnlta said:
i played through the first 2 worlds. While its not nearly as accurate as red steel 2 or sports resort its accurate enough for the type of game it is. while i did find a few hiccups when it came to directions for the most part it went the right way it requires a great amount patience if you just swing away your gonna have problems and it take your time and make accurate fluid motions you will find it works well for the most part.

I think my problem with it is that I got onto it after an overlong sports resort table tennis match with my brother. Just tried it again with low expectations and found it quite fun. Still frustrating when it pangs off in the wrong direction and you're trying to grab the last few objects (coins/blobs/ whatever they are)

gtmtnbiker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What options did people use in Configurable USB Loader to get this to work? My wii is running 4.2 NTSC, CFG Loader v50. I haven't updated in about a year but haven't had any issues with any game until this one.

I did do Force NTSC and tried other options. I get a black screen and returns to the Wii menu. Thoughts? Thanks.

gtmtnbiker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gtmtnbiker said:
What options did people use in Configurable USB Loader to get this to work? My wii is running 4.2 NTSC, CFG Loader v50. I haven't updated in about a year but haven't had any issues with any game until this one.

I did do Force NTSC and tried other options. I get a black screen and returns to the Wii menu. Thoughts? Thanks.

I was able to get it to work. The trick was to choose alt-dol option and specifying player.dol. So that, and force NTSC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: