Wii #2357 - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (USA)

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
awesome box art, would see again
rolleyes.gif

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CarbonX13 said:
IGN gave this a 2.5/10 as well. Will not be playing, lol.
They gave the Xbox 360 version a 2.5, but the Wii review hasn't been posted yet. I'm sure the game is still bad, but many Wii games have been recieving better scores than their X360 or PS3 counterparts (Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2).

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
Disappointed with this game. I watched some clips here and there and all I saw was an attempt for a third person shooter using magic and a "get to point b as fast as you can" style game. FFFFFUUUU

Anyone remember the first harry potter game for the playstation? Yeah that was better than this shit.

THough, my favorite harry potter game was 5. It gave the feeling that you were actually a student at hogwarts and such. If only they gave it more depth.

But this game, they cant do that because most of the action was outside hogwarts but still. this is just... no.

here's to hoping for a Harry potter MMO or a hogwarts student simulator or something. (probably not happening)

*this is just the Potter fanboy in me talking
laugh.gif

Hogmeister

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basically all i can figure out is that this game is garbage, and jan777 really enjoys harry potter games ... other than this one for some reason.

guess i wont be even thinking about this one ;( was hoping for something different to play heh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head