Wii #2328 - Call of Duty: Black Ops (USA)

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Guys do not ask for warez links under any circumstances. Almost half the posts here have been trashed because of this already. Even "PM me a link" posts are completely unacceptable here and will lead to a warn or suspension. Read the rules guys.

ChrisRX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think this is going to need a big red "Don't request downloads" banner like the other big releases. People just don't seem to be getting the message

Orel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Lol wow, still playing Goldeneye, downloading Sonic Colors, Donkey Kong Country and Disney's Epic Mickey are also out soon. What a month
tongue.gif

Chebico

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
davidnlta said:
can anyone get online with usb i can only play story mode using ciosx20b base 57 multiplayer loads to black screen.

Multi and Zombie crash the wii for me!.. it must be loading another .dol
Also when trying to return to the system menu from the game, my wii crashes!

PAL Wii from USB.

scottieb99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I couldnt get past the loading in the bottom left with any usb loader and various configs. I can play from disc without any trouble so far. 4.2U softmodded with darkcorp and rev 20 base 57. Tried ios 223 and the loading didnt freeze like it does with all others but it just kept loading.

jono@home

Trophies
XP
Country
Look like their is some form of Anti piracy for Muliplayer & Zombies..

Games just stays on Loading screen on USB Loader.

Disabled all Ocarina & Hook types in Wiiflow thinking it may be that, same problem

No Alt-dols either..

well done Activison AP!!! (Can't blame em really)

I hear it works on DVDR's so my guess the game checks to see if you are using a USB hardrive to load the game, if so it crashes..

Look like we need a patch!!

My other theory is their maybe an issue loading from USB because of the Headbanger headset being USB... However I wrekon it could very well be more in the AP direction, as Conduit works fine with WII SPEAK

Using Ciosx rev 20 using Base ios 57

Whazza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE(jono@home @ Nov 9 2010, 09:53 AM) Look like their is some form of Anti piracy for Muliplayer & Zombies..

Disabled all Ocarina & Hook types in Wiiflow thinking it may be that, same problem

No Alt-dols either..

I hear it works on DVDR's so my guess the game checks to see if you are using a USB hardrive to load the game, if so it crashes..

My other theory is their maybe an issue loading from USB because of the Headbanger headset being USB... However I wrekon it could very well be more in the AP direction, as Conduit works fine with WII SPEAK

Have you tried cIOS38 rev 17? Also which IOS is the game supposed to use?

jono@home

Trophies
XP
Country
Whazza said:
QUOTE(jono@home @ Nov 9 2010, 09:53 AM) Look like their is some form of Anti piracy for Muliplayer & Zombies..

No Alt-dols either..

Have you tried cIOS38 rev 17? Also which IOS is the game supposed to use?

no not yet.. I have tried other Ciosx rev 20 using 37 as base.. stays stuck on loading screen and doesn't reach menu at all.

Could this game need to make a call for IOS58 for USB2 support ?

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Great, finally I can test if an "AP"-Game works on SNEEK. Always wanted to do that
smile.gif

@Game: Meh. Eventhough the PAL-Release is out (would be nice if someone could make a Topic about it, btw.), looks like it will only contain the English language. Now I'll either wait for the German-Version, or I'll get the English one...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: