That was early
smile.gif

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How come European releases of SEGA always get released so soon? Maybe they have leaks...

Nice, loved the daytime-stages of Unleashed so I`ll definitely have a good time with this
wink.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have a Wii and therefore will likely never play this game, but from vids I saw, this game looks really sweet. Maybe my nephew will get it and I'll be able to play it that way. I'm anxiously awaiting the DS version, even if it is only more of a Sonic Rush 3 on DS.

WOW! I was looking through the release list for "Sonic" on Wii.....my goodness there are a bunch of them! The Wii certainly has got it going on for Sonic games. Almost makes me want a Wii just for all the Sonic games it has out for it. I never realized that it had so many before.

EDIT: I have already warned and suspended 2 people in this thread for asking for links to this game. DON'T DO THAT OR IT WILL BE YOU NEXT!

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this had better be good or sonic has sunk to the depths of hell with other non-famous mascots...

masteralbert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea but most sonic games are kinda shitty
frown.gif
I never played a sonic as good as the old sonics on the megadrive (which i still have here up and running) and this one probably aint gonna be an exception

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: