Wii #2318 - Western Heroes (Europe)

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, many wii games are really a crap! Whats going on ? No more third parties and Wii is gone down in the toliet. Oh man! This game is UGLY!

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
boo hoo, the graphics aren't 1080p/bump mapping/anti-alias. You wanna play a god damn videogame or cry like a baby to your mommy ? There are OTHER OPTIONS for better graphics, ya know. Ever hear of a PC ? ? ? ? 360 ? ? ? ? PS3 ? ? ? ? Go getcha one. I like playing IR rail shooters on my wii, I like HD gaming on my PC. Somehow I manage to get along and enjoy it all.

B

Bladeforce

well said at above, ppl who moan at the shovelware on the wii must be 360 lovers but hey they will get their own shovelware now with kinect after all metacritic has the latest kinect game son there with mega shovelware reviews go get it 360 fanboys
tongue.gif

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Looks okay, I guess.

I mean, when we were kids we had lots of fun with Duck Hunt, why shouldn't kids enjoy this one?
rofl2.gif

And the plastic gun which comes with it looks badass.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bladeforce said:
well said at above, ppl who moan at the shovelware on the wii must be 360 lovers but hey they will get their own shovelware now with kinect after all metacritic has the latest kinect game son there with mega shovelware reviews go get it 360 fanboys
tongue.gif
Who says this is shovelware ? ? ? ? ? ? I was talking about GRAPHICS, not SHOVELWARE.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass