Wii #2309 - Jeopardy! (USA)

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The downfall of every Jeopardy videogame ever made is that you have to type in the answers in a short period of time exactly as they are in the game. I hope this fixes that somehow...

lonegreyride

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The downfall of the last 10 or so Jeopardy games I've played has been that you answer by multiple choice. I'm really hoping they fix that.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
no they didn't fix it. i just read someone comment that it is multiple choice. if i wanted multiple choice i would play who wants to be a millionaire.

edit: actually it isn't just multiple choice. multiple choice is the default when paying on easy but you can change it. the game is actually pretty fun but it's incredibly distracting how little production was put into it. right off the bat, they used the exact same assets between this and wheel of fortune. not only is the studio audience and the studio the exact same on both games but the audience is also sitting in the exact same seats. they didn't even bother changing colors around to fool you. also the mii assets are the exact same ones on both games and the animations are too. i say this is the cheapest game i've ever played (not counting the hefty licensing fee they probably had to pay to sony).

i play for a very long time and i didn't get repeated clues, but several clues had the same answer. henry the VIII for example came up as the answer to 7 and was the subject of 4 others. miley cirus came up 3 times and beethoven about 5 times. that is pretty lame. there is so much trivia in the world that i feel that shouldn't happen in a couple hours of play time.

overall if you like the show, the game is fun. the questions were very difficult for me in medium. i got a few but i missed enough to be in the hole the whole time.

cyxbeatz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what happened to the DS version of this and wheel of fortune?? i cant find it ANYWHERE!!
frown.gif
(

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
Production is cheap... but that is the same, and maybe worse, with the Ludia series of TV Game Shows (Price is Right, Family Feud, Press Your Luck, Hollywood Squares, etc). I'm just glad that this current THQ series (Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy & Smarter Then 5th Grader) lets you play as your Mii (instead of Ludia's lame character options) and has 'mii-like' versions of the official hosts. Ludia has never included any of the official hosts in any form.

And yes, this is not 'multiple choice' but predictive type. You should be able to find your answer\guess after you type 3-4 letters, instead of needing to type it all out. And that's too bad (very annoying) that you'd start getting similar/repeat clues/answers after only a few plays.

EDIT: If you play on easy it is Multiple Choice (3 options)... on medium or hard it is 'predictive' type as explained before. There is also WiiSpeak support (on this and Wheel of Fortune)... it's freakin' Voice Recognition for answering!?! Wow... wish I had a WiiSpeak to see if that works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it