PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I clicked this link and a part of me was hoping that someone actually published a game where you hunt Canadians. I don't hate them, I just think it would be hilarious.

pinkshirt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PeregrinFig said:
I clicked this link and a part of me was hoping that someone actually published a game where you hunt Canadians. I don't hate them, I just think it would be hilarious.

I'm in the same boat. I am so disappointed right now.

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pinkshirt said:
PeregrinFig said:

Third'd.

I'd not have a problem if the next Call of Duty game was War of 1812, pitting US against Canada.

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Covarr said:
pinkshirt said:
PeregrinFig said:

Third'd.

I'd not have a problem if the next Call of Duty game was War of 1812, pitting US against Canada.
But then you Americans would lose the war, and that can't happen in Call of Duty or else it wouldn't be sold in the United States.

highanimalhouse

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Covarr said:
pinkshirt said:
PeregrinFig said:

Third'd.

Fourth'd....I wanted to shoot Canadian stereotypes. 'What this shooting aboot, eh?'

Sashinco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
QUOTE said:
But then you Americans would lose the war, and that can't happen in Call of Duty or else it wouldn't be sold in the United States.

Ahah, nice one, I agree!
tongue.gif

Speaking of the game itself... like we say, never judge a book by its cover, right? I guess I'll make an exception... I'm sure I'd cry just for the time lost downloading that shit...

PopSmith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scott-105 said:
You people make me sick!

Also, to the person who said Canada doesn't have guns, they do.
mad.gif
Relax dude! They're just playing a joke about the game's title. We know all Americans are obese diabetics or illegal aliens from Mexico!
ninja.gif

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CarbonX13 said:
Covarr said:
pinkshirt said:
PeregrinFig said:

Third'd.

So? Games can change history.
tongue.gif

But seriously, there's nothing wrong with playing the historically losing side. It builds character.

taktularCBo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Canada is so much better than USA. People are more Friendly, noone is paranoid about Race or Religion(people mix a lot), everything looks more rich and like Europe.

Pete666

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
taktularCBo said:
Canada is so much better than USA. People are more Friendly, noone is paranoid about Race or Religion(people mix a lot), everything looks more rich and like Europe.

And hockey rule in canada ahah

B

Bladeforce

So i take it the majority of this game is fighting off politically correct people telling you not to shoot? Hang on why don't we base this in real life where we want to shoot the PC brigade between the eyes! Sure fire million seller!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass