Wii #2283 - Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 (Europe)

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
gonna try this one never really played PES too much because of the licensing, anyway enough people say that PES is much better than fifa so will have to give it a go, nunchuk+mote or classic?

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
its difficult in the beginning but after many games, u will definitely like it more
the prob came with the PC version whereby many facets of the game were changed (to the worse side) and fifa improved greatly from its prev games... still i felt pes was more fun albeit difficult

Ofterdingen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Am0s said:
gonna try this one never really played PES too much because of the licensing, anyway enough people say that PES is much better than fifa so will have to give it a go, nunchuk+mote or classic?

Both have their advantages. Against AI, i prefer classic controller because with wiimote+nunchuck I score too many goals, it's too easy. But against my friends, I love enjoying how i can destroy my opponent's offensive play with my smart runs of my defenders with the Wiimote.

B

Bladeforce

THE footy game at last, FIFA sucks compared to the controls of this beauty. BEST FOOTY GAME ON ANY CONSOLE

Raul83

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Does anybody experience some ultra fast paced matches using CC pro?
wacko.gif

Sashinco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
xboxreloaded said:
it is multi5 ?

Well, it's multi 5, but not the way you would want it I guess... I don't have the game on right now, but when I turned it on few hours ago, I actually saw 5 languages, but besides English, was Russian and 3 other languages like it...
No german, french, italian or spanish in my game... well... at least there is english.
rolleyes.gif

I didn't force the game in any language on my Japanese wii under USB Loader GX, but bet it wouldn't change a thing anyway...

Besides that, didn't play the game yet, but looks like 2010 exactly...

Read about 360° movement somewhere, this would be nice, I'll check later!
At least, people using different configurations (nunchuck/remote vs classic controler) can play together... finally! This is good! For the rest, some teams, copa libertadores... well, check wikipedia!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)