Wii #2279 - WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 (USA)

Chaz.

Trophies
XP
Country
Cant see a wifi symbol :-( gonna find a download
smile.gif

fattest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
svr09 was the best because of online and motion controls, although most people i know hated it because of motion controls. they should have made it an option in subsequent releases.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now that the Wii version is out, is anyone interested in creating a SmackDown vs Raw story creator group? You know, a little club where we share our created stories from both the 2010 and 2011 versions of this game. I have two AWESOME stories in 2010 that I would love to share and if 2011 only has 2 story creator slots like 2010 then I will be using BOTH games for story creation. So, what do you people think?

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DJPlace said:
no motion controls no wi-fi= phail...

Agreed. SvR 2009 was the ONLY good SvR game on the Wii. All that version needed was a "run" button and it would have been the best SvR ever. 2010 was OK with story creator but 2011 seems like nothing compared to the last two.

fattest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LightyKD said:
All that version needed was a "run" button and it would have been the best SvR ever.

forgot about that, i don't know why they left that out. for some reason i liked 24/7 mode in svr08 on ps2, i think you have a bit more control over which matches you fight and how you gain money/attributes than in the newer modes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE