frown.gif

Bazildon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
bazildon.com
XP
Country
Only had 1 little go so far, but first impressions seem good. The tunes seem a great deal better than from DJ Hero 1, which - apart from the DJ Shadow, Scratch Perverts and Eric B and Rakim remixes - were mostly dreadful and totally un-danceable!

The first one was a massive disappointment for me after a pre-order and months of wait. Dunno if they've fixed my major gripe yet:

DLC filled up the wii internal memory like a fat woman in a phone box!

If they've sorted that then I'll be happy and may actually get the plastic TT out every once in a while.

On another note, who the hell thought it was a good idea to have singstar-y vocals over 2 different tracks that cut all over the place??? Totally mental if you ask me!

aj522

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has there been a NTSC release yet? I tried this one on my NTSC Wii and I get the black and white with the screen all jumbled. Is there a program to convert the video mode?

melodical

Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone worked out how to get the mics working yet or does it work with wired wii sing logitech usb mics in conjunction with a usb app like uloader as Uloader would not recognise mic when i ran the game via backup disc?

NeoGohan

Trophies
XP
Country
aj522 said:
Has there been a NTSC release yet? I tried this one on my NTSC Wii and I get the black and white with the screen all jumbled. Is there a program to convert the video mode?

Try using "regionFrii" to convert the iso

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: