Wii #2256 - Sniper Elite (Europe)

cacildo

Went and came back
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
This game is... ok.

I was expecting more since Rebellion made Rogue Trooper for the Xbox/PS2/Wii and its one hell of a game.

But this sniper elite... still fun, im still playing it to the end, but it feels a little bit "off"...

Shebang

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Had it since yesterday
tongue.gif

http://gbatemp.net/t260303-sniper-elite

Bayliss79

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
same here had this on pc about 7 years ago wii version exactly the same,they havn't even bothered to add wifi but if you havn't played this game before its worth the d/l

Pattonfiend67

You're F'ng Out!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tropxe420 said:
does anybody know why this won't work on an ntsc-u wii? i've tried forcing ntsc in 4 loaders and even tried patching the disc itself but the game won't boot.
tropxe420 said:
no idea... i am having the same issue. i just played it in black and white and still had just as much fun though... i have also tried 3 different usb loaders and on disc and still no go. booted through every available ios and also tried different rev's. still no go...

anyway... game is fun, would have been a million fold better with online play (like promised.) just a crappy little port to pass the time until the real games come out...

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
pattonfiend67 said:
tropxe420 said:
does anybody know why this won't work on an ntsc-u wii? i've tried forcing ntsc in 4 loaders and even tried patching the disc itself but the game won't boot.
tropxe420 said:
no idea... i am having the same issue. i just played it in black and white and still had just as much fun though... i have also tried 3 different usb loaders and on disc and still no go. booted through every available ios and also tried different rev's. still no go...

anyway... game is fun, would have been a million fold better with online play (like promised.) just a crappy little port to pass the time until the real games come out...
i think its a video mode issue. has anyone tried playing it using 480p?

Pattonfiend67

You're F'ng Out!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, the queer can dish it out but can't take it, huh. go fuck off, gaydrian and go bother someone else. stop trying to instigate shit with gbatemp members.

leave me alone mother fucker!!!​

Neversoft

Trophies
XP
Country
The game plays fairly well but it has awful, awful graphics and the controls are fairly awful (not badly laid-out, just broken)... It's a shame really, because the game has potential.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s