Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Piebe said:
Dust2dust said:
Piebe said:
I have downloaded the Usa release twice, but it sais i need to change the iso file wich is really a rar into a rar. When i do that and try to unzip, it turns out to be password protected and the password is not givin.

Is there a Usa release without the password or can someone pm me the password?

The USA release (from PLAYME), which this topic is about, is not password-protected. Maybe change your source and get the real release?
huh.gif
I downloaded the Usa release from PLAYME twice, both of them password protected. But i'll try another, thanks!
The password is newpage

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Piebe said:
I downloaded the Usa release from PLAYME twice, both of them password protected. But i'll try another, thanks!

Password-protected scene releases are unheard of (correct me if I'm wrong, someone in the know).

Most likely, it's been tampered with from where you got it.

dryo

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
oh gawd,I found no EPIC! feature on the game,what is it with marketing these days, adding the word "epic" for evreything is not gonna solve sales figures dammit! (the game is kinda not epic btw)

Kerozine

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just tried this game out. I'm not into flower arranging or interior design, but this game is dee- wait for it -lightful. I thought it would be all pink-girly-cutesy, but I love this one
biggrin.gif

Snave2008

Trophies
Website
www.completelyfreewii.com
XP
Country
Looks like Nintendo is on the ball, getting article not found from a bunch of different sources.

Pretty gutted as I'm missing one file and unfortunately the PAR files! Guess I'll have to wait till it gets upped again somewhere else.

I wanna play now!

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Snave2008 said:
Looks like Nintendo is on the ball, getting article not found from a bunch of different sources.

Pretty gutted as I'm missing one file and unfortunately the PAR files! Guess I'll have to wait till it gets upped again somewhere else.

I wanna play now!
I don't know where you're looking, but I've got mine no problem. xD

Mikey242

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone know how to sort the hang on loading screen?

Using Configurable USB Loader
cIOSX 20b
IOS 249 (tried 222m)
System Firmware 4.3b

Every time I try to start a new game it just hangs after a second or two on the loading screen..

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Mikey242 said:

cIOSX 20b
IOS 249 (tried 222m)
System Firmware 4.3b

Every time I try to start a new game it just hangs after a second or two on the loading screen..

try installing cios249 rev17
that'll work.
if that doesn't work, you lack ios 56(or at least I think thats the one this game uses...)
which you can download using NUSD

Mikey242

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kajdan said:
Mikey242 said:

cIOSX 20b
IOS 249 (tried 222m)
System Firmware 4.3b

try installing cios249 rev17
that'll work.
if that doesn't work, you lack ios 56(or at least I think thats the one this game uses...)
which you can download using NUSD

Cool will try that out now. Thanks.

Mikey242

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No it didn't work. I installed cios249 rev17 and ios56 (latest ver) and I still get freezing when starting a new game. Wonder what I'm doing wrong.

XLarge

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Mikey242 said:
No it didn't work. I installed cios249 rev17 and ios56 (latest ver) and I still get freezing when starting a new game. Wonder what I'm doing wrong.
Download pimpmywii and use Usb loader gx

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XLarge said:
Mikey242 said:

DONT USE PIMP MY WII. I have had lots of problems because PMW Trucha signes EVERYTHING. I would either use on of waninkokos updators,although they are almost as bad as pimp my wii or you could use MMM to download your missing iosses.

RodPN

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Anyone else having a constant freezing problem, the disc kinda gets stuck loading for lika second in the middle of the level several times. Especially when it turns into the surfing thing.

BTW I'm loading from the disc channel with DarkCorp

vlad_drac

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Games been running fine on USBLoader until I hit a certain stage in the Winter world where it locks up every single time on pretty much the same exact spot. Basically the controller stops responding and whatever i was doing at the time just stops (Kirby falls endlessly or is just standing in place doing his idle animations). Tried burning a update removed disc and the disc does the same exact thing on the same stage. Any ideas? First time I've had a game with an issue.

Mikey242

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mikefor20 said:
XLarge said:
Mikey242 said:

DONT USE PIMP MY WII. I have had lots of problems because PMW Trucha signes EVERYTHING. I would either use on of waninkokos updators,although they are almost as bad as pimp my wii or you could use MMM to download your missing iosses.

I used Waninkoko's firmware updater 4.3b to get my system up to date (was on 4.2 before and it didn't work then either). Was that a bad idea? What is MMM?

vlad_drac

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vlad_drac said:
Games been running fine on USBLoader until I hit a certain stage in the Winter world where it locks up every single time on pretty much the same exact spot. Basically the controller stops responding and whatever i was doing at the time just stops (Kirby falls endlessly or is just standing in place doing his idle animations). Tried burning a update removed disc and the disc does the same exact thing on the same stage. Any ideas? First time I've had a game with an issue.

Fixed my problem by downloading a new ISO.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM