Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just dance, gonna be okay, da da doo-doo-mmm
Just dance, spin that record babe, da da doo-doo-mmm
Just dance, gonna be okay, d-d-d-dance
Dance, dance, just, j-j-just dance

Heard the first one was horrible, the series looks like a big gimmick that really isn't fun.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Yay! I have been waiting for this one forever!

But not really. I played the first one at a friend's house and it sucked ass. HARD.

There are better dancing games on the Wii. Try that Micheal Jackson game that is coming out soon.
happy.gif

which will suck as well.

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Just what exactly is this?
Oh and I don't like DLC for games, it just annoys me is all.
That and the fact that it makes "excuses" for game developers to milk more money out of gamers' pockets with as little effort on their part as possible. All they have to do is run the song through some sort of generator and obtain rights to sell it.

I think I'll pass.

D

Deleted User

any differences between the track lists of this one and the NTSC version?

Even though this game SUCKS. it's fun to play when you have 4 people that you arent ashamed to do anything around.

ctkxtreme

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DJ91990 said:
Just what exactly is this?
Oh and I don't like DLC for games, it just annoys me is all.
That and the fact that it makes "excuses" for game developers to milk more money out of gamers' pockets with as little effort on their part as possible. All they have to do is run the song through some sort of generator and obtain rights to sell it.

I think I'll pass.
Music DLC -/- Regular DLC

Getting extra songs is entirely optional, and if they relied on discs all the time, it would oversaturate thin-wait this sounds awfully familiar to another series....

dogman

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
This is fun to play, but as a videogame, it sucks. It's the same as watching a music video and mimicking the dancing moves along with your friends. The wiimote feels useless, and there's no enough feedback to see if you're doing it wrong or not.

You'll have a good time. But you could also dance to music videos and you'll save yourself a dvd...

ddr4ever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
NTSC and PAL have the same songlists. It improved motion detection very much, I played and I could perfect a lot of songs. Grapchis are better than the first one, and DLC..that will only extend game's life.

But its a pretty good and fun game. Totally recommended.

ddr4ever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
DJPlace said:
wondering what the dlc is on this..

The first DLC will be Firework by Katy Perry and it will be free. From what I've been told by Just Dance staff, I Gotta Feeling and Let's get it started by the Black Eyed peas will be there too. Also expect Just Dance by Lady Gaga since everyone seems to be obsessed with the fact that the game is called Just Dance and it's not there.

They were genious to offer it as paid DLC and not included on the main songlist (L)

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ddr4ever said:
DJPlace said:
wondering what the dlc is on this..

The first DLC will be Firework by Katy Perry and it will be free. From what I've been told by Just Dance staff, I Gotta Feeling and Let's get it started by the Black Eyed peas will be there too. Also expect Just Dance by Lady Gaga since everyone seems to be obsessed with the fact that the game is called Just Dance and it's not there.

They were genious to offer it as paid DLC and not included on the main songlist (L)

thanks i'm going have to wait for nstc before i try this to see how much suckage it is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night