Wii #2244 - Just Dance 2 (Europe)

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
First version was sucked in reviews but sold like 3 million... one of the best selling third party game of wii...

And about the work involved, it's not just a run this video through a program and obtain the rights thing... they at least had choreographers who created dance routines special to the game..

About the wiimote detection, I don't think that's an issue here since you don't generally play this game alone... and if you cheat everyone knows it... Even poor detection is a plus for this game as it encourages you to play it further...

luminalace

Trophies
XP
Country
The original Just Dance has sold over 4 million copies and is the 2nd biggest 3rd party game ever for Wii after Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games.

It certainly aint a gamers game but chicks love it and I love chicks.

mixxxk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone confirm this as working....

it gave me "cant load big file ", or something like that....

thanks

UPDATE
didnt work for me on wiiflow, but it did work for me on usb loader gx rev 938.... with error 002 fix on.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i can't wait to see those dance moves at actual clubs. i'm sure some geeks will do the full routines on the dance floor.

i noticed they had We Are Free by Supergrass and it has that line "smoke a fag, put it out" i know in europe is totally cool, but i wonder if it's gonna be edited in the US version. i know some group had a fit when usbisoft included the word Dyke in scrabble for the DS.

if you are wondering why that word is offensive to some of us... in the olden days homos used to be burned alive bundled together like fags, hence the term fag.

camurso_

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
This game sucks and I will never, ever, EVER play it on my wii. My roommates mock me about having a wii instead of an X-BOX only because wii has this kind of games...

I want to play hard core games on my wii!!!

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
camurso_ said:
This game sucks and I will never, ever, EVER play it on my wii. My roommates mock me about having a wii instead of an X-BOX only because wii has this kind of games...

I want to play hard core games on my wii!!!

i'm sure they'll be busting out Dance Central when you aren't looking

twarek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
why i see :
Release number: #2244
Languages: English
Release group: GLoBAL
File name: jd2wii.rar
Archive size: 94 x 50MB

but i dont see links?
i wanna dance
biggrin.gif

Chanser

:o
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Monaco
twarek said:
why i see :
Release number: #2244
Languages: English
Release group: GLoBAL
File name: jd2wii.rar
Archive size: 94 x 50MB

but i dont see links?
i wanna dance
biggrin.gif

Don't you ever read the rules when you first registered?

ddr4ever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Waiting for NTSC release since PAL won't have Music Store till 15th October. There are already a bunch of new songs to be downloaded
smile.gif

sazzywoo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
dogman said:
as a videogame, it sucks. It's the same as watching a music video and mimicking the dancing moves along with your friends. The wiimote feels useless, and there's no enough feedback to see if you're doing it wrong or not.

So AGREE!
cool.gif
Thats exactly what i thought of the first one & the second one
blink.gif
the Wii is so shit at any dance games u feel like u could just shake the remote about allday & get the same result.
huh.gif

I'm hoping this is where Xbox Kinect comes to the rescue with its Dance & Fitness games where u actually do get feed back on what your doing.
ohmy.gif

wiimanizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ddr4ever said:
Waiting for NTSC release since PAL won't have Music Store till 15th October. There are already a bunch of new songs to be downloaded
smile.gif
i have the PAL version playing on an ntsc system...why dont i see the music store? and yes, im connected to wifi...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool