Wii #2240 - Def Jam: Rapstar (USA)

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this would of been cool if it had wi-fi so has dmx i can say suck my you know what i mean LOL.

melodical

Trophies
XP
Country
Looks fun as the NTSC version songlist for this game seems to have a better playlist than the PAL version although ill probably try and get both.

Done anyone know If any other/older wii mics will work with this game. If yes please let me know!

Also, does anyone know if the mics supplied with game in the stores is made by logitech or another brand.

Thanks.
yaywii.gif

alphax13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wii this work with a usb 360 mic from guitar hero:wt?

i heard the usb mic works with the wii version of gh, so maybe this as well?

or does this have some unique mic gimmick thing?

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alphax13 said:
wii this work with a usb 360 mic from guitar hero:wt?

i heard the usb mic works with the wii version of gh, so maybe this as well?

or does this have some unique mic gimmick thing?
I'm pretty sure all USB microphones work the same, since the technology doesn't differ, but I haven't tested it. I think that Sing Star games use unique microphones. Give it a try, nothing to lose.

markinca

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a pair of regular Logitech USB mics that I use for Rock Band and games like that on the 360, and all I know is that they don't seem to work with this game. Maybe they'll work with the 360 version, I don't know. Maybe it's different for Wii's, I have no idea.

stunner2x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have a fix for the "mic not detected", if so, what are the settings using USB Loader GX?

Hermes v4
IOS202 = merged 60?
IOS222 = 38?
IOS223 = merged 37?

Hermes v5
IOS224= 57?

IOS249=38?
IOS250=?

melodical

Trophies
XP
Country
Bat420maN:
"I got two mics, neither will work with this. They both work just fine with GH games though.
Edit: Using Config Loader I had to switch to IOS 224. Both mics work now. "

Can anyone else confirm this using the ntsc version of the game on a pal wii or am i just unlucky?

Chinman:
"logitech mic not detected when usbloaded via 222 or 223, works with 249 and when disc loaded"

My friend has bought two wii sing mics and it did not work with 249 with neogamma with the bu disc.
Which application did you use to run the game (what other settings apart from 249 did you use?)

Has anyone else successfully played this NTSC version on a Pal Wii with mics working? Any luck with uloader,neogamma config loader or alike apps when running via usb? If so please share info.

Also if you have sorted the same problems out for DJ Hero 2 & Just dance 2 as i could not get to use mics when running via disc. Have not tried on usb yet but looking to try out uloader again as it works for rb2 and gh5 on 222 or 223 when running via wbfs when I get a chance.

Thanks!
smile.gif

melodical

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok solved the issue. Installed 224 (as base 57). and it pics up both we sing mics! Needed this for Call of Duty Black op too! 2 for 1. Bargain
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup