Wii #2229 - NBA JAM (USA)

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Never really played Jam on SNES or any other system, since me and my friend usually played Superstar Soccer to get our sport-fix
tongue.gif

I have to say the game looks fun but I`m not sure how deep it is. I`ll try it out with some friends, since I think this could be fun with lots of smacktalk, even though I imagine it to be more fun, if you are familiar with the teams and players of the NBA.

If I imagine me and my friends playing a football (soccer) game like this playing our favorite football-players with these hilarious graphics and all the over the top moves I imagine it to be amazing!

EA, how about FIFA JAM
tongue.gif

desh_thiere

Trophies
XP
Country
I have been getting ready for this game by playing the original on my MAME cabinet. I am so stoked this is out, gonna be so much fun. BOOMSHAKALAKA.

D

Deleted_171835

Boom shakalaka!
I'm definitely getting this game.
Looks like loads of fun! I can't wait to play it.
yay.gif

sixteenbuttons

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kind of dissapointed at first... tutorial must be played with nunchuk control scheme, no 'tag mode' for single player, and no editable controls for classic controller
frown.gif
...but otherwise a good update...still a ton of fun for fans of the franchise, especially with a friend or two playing with/against you.

luckwii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ibis_87 said:
Yay! love arcade game ports! 700-800 Mb is something to be expected since the graphics, while incredibly stylish, are not technically complicated.

You DO know you can unlock President Obama here, do you?

Yes you can, but then the CPU will then make all your choices for you in the menus after that. Not to mention everytime you make 3 shots in a row, your pants go on fire.

Sorry couldn't resist.

smash_brew

I may or may not have fallen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DjFIL said:
IT'S IN THE SHOES!!!

Been waiting for this for a long time. Sucks there's no online... but will have great times when buddies over for few drinks and games of jam.

I think you ment , "it's gotta be the shoes!"

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
smash_brew said:
DjFIL said:
IT'S IN THE SHOES!!!

Been waiting for this for a long time. Sucks there's no online... but will have great times when buddies over for few drinks and games of jam.

I think you ment , "it's gotta be the shoes!"

you both mean, "is it the shoes?"

im loving it, not exactly nba jam but close enough to be good. theres a lot of depth to the game with all the modes, but its basically all the same which can get repetitive.

good game worth the wait.

forgot to add, i already experienced a couple of bugs. hope its not as bad as the original! that game is full of bugs.
it was a weird bug, when i went to go inbound the ball after a quarter, the ball traveled across the top of the screen, went almost to the other teams hoop, then i wound up back at about half court with the ball and my teammate standing on the other side of the court. it was weird, wish i had it recorded.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality