Wii #2224 - Wii Party (USA)

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
waluigi3351 said:
DAMN. NO Wi-Fi? Fail.
Dude read closely, bend towards the screen and see the games' name its "Wii Party" not "WiFi Party"....and party games are NOT supposed to have Wi-Fi, party games are for your family and friends. When you have a huge gathering at your home and are bored, you could just slide the DVD in and have some Wii Party fun. I hope you understand now, what Wii Party is meant to be...

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Sitting on your own and playing games over wi-fi does not count as a party, I'm sorry to break this to some of you guys who have probably previously considered yourselves party animals.

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is a fun little game..Not as good as Mario Party,but good.I do like the fact I can play as Bill Cosby and Chuck Norris. Like Mario Party,You can play this game by yourself,but its funner with other people.Played this a while so back to No More Heroes 2 later.

arogance1

Trophies
XP
Country
Its surprisingly good fun. Me and the wife played for around 3 hours on Saturday, till 1am.
Its very competitive, you find yourself having one more go, to try and win again

HiroshiYamauchi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't know why many of you guys are so upset about the lack of WiFi and others surprised by the fact that the game is actually fun. It's from Nintendo, the same company that has made the WiFi lacking while very fun games Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resorts, Wii Play, Wii Music (very underrated) and Wii Fit Plus (yeah, i have much fun with this one).

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i bet those people were upset that wii music didnt have WIFI. they couldnt jam with their homies across the globe

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You really think a game like this needs Wi-Fi? I'm sorry, but how completely unsatisfying would it be playing goofy mini games against people you don't even know and can't even see or speak to across the globe? I might as well put some bots on in Mario Party and it'd be about the same experience. This, like every single Mario Party or any party game before it, is meant to be played at parties, hence the title Wii Party. It's a local multiplayer game and it always will be, even if they had voice and video chat. There's plenty of other things to complain about, bitching about Wi-Fi is just silly.

I downloaded the game but it seems useless. It's a game that I'll put on my hard drive and never touch since I almost never do local multiplayer games on my Wii, and if I do this isn't gonna be at the top of my list. SSBB or Mario Kart will be.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
ibis_87 said:
Got 7/10 from IGN. They say it's well-built and is fun to play but lacks something really striking.
Gamespot gave it an 8/10...

QUOTE(Guild McCommunist @ Oct 4 2010, 11:51 PM) You really think a game like this needs Wi-Fi? I'm sorry, but how completely unsatisfying would it be playing goofy mini games against people you don't even know and can't even see or speak to across the globe?

I totally agree.

btfanusa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I totally agree X 2. But, maybe thats how kids have parties these days. Everyone just sit in front of their computer at home connected to the same chat room and drink beer. LOL>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo