Wii #2158 - Thomas & Friends: Hero of the Rails (USA)

Erizo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I used to watch this show when i was little (even when i didn't knew english xD), and i liked it but... a wii game? I mean, come on....

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Alex666 said:
Wii motiom plus? what does it do? :-O
It's used for the swordfighting bit in the First Person "Thomas Chainsaw Massacre" levels. You can really slice your chainsaw very precisely, and if you slash at just the right angle, you get a special Thomas Blood Bonus, where there's extra blood splattering....

Pete666

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think it says Wii Motion Plus Compatible.. a lot of people are thinking they need one to have the best experience.. but it's ONLY COMPATIBLE.. that it works with the wii mtion plus attached.. but doesn't required it.. doesn't even have a better experience with it!

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Pete666 said:
I think it says Wii Motion Plus Compatible.. a lot of people are thinking they need one to have the best experience.. but it's ONLY COMPATIBLE.. that it works with the wii mtion plus attached.. but doesn't required it.. doesn't even have a better experience with it!
Pete, you obviously haven't reached the "Thomas goes mental" level yet..... I'm still shaking....

KirovAir

Alcoholic Programmer
Trophies
Website
www.jessesander.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
F#CK YEAH THOMAS!
Gonna try it for sure.
tongue.gif

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
No seriously? No seriously??? N- Seriously?????? What are you supposed to do in the game anyway? Run over people that are on the rails and use your poison smoke that comes out nd kills people and capture people inside you and starve them to death or sell drugs????

WiiThoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pete666 said:
But all games do that...
mellow.gif

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
tails100 said:
No seriously? No seriously??? N- Seriously?????? What are you supposed to do in the game anyway? Run over people that are on the rails and use your poison smoke that comes out nd kills people and capture people inside you and starve them to death or sell drugs????
you should become a game DEV
yaywii.gif

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've always hated this show, the Trains are stupid, the narration is stupid, the people standing in the same position look stupid. The only thing I give credit about this show is the Opening Song. I think all the effort of the show was made in that opening theme only. Not even my little niece like this show.

r3dcat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am using Configurable USB Loader v58b; 4.2E; Hermes cIOS 222 v4 38 merged 37 and have noticed a problem with trying to run - Thomas & Friends: Hero of the Rails [ST4PNX]

Configurable USB Loader hangs when I try to load this game!

Screen freezes with the following:

Booting Wii game, please wait
IOS (222) mload [FAT]
loading ............

Can anyone else confirm this behavior???

All my other games still run fine so I am not sure if this is a bad copy or weather there is an issue playing it with Config loader ???

Popid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wanted to say that this game is great for 3 year olds, my niece loves it. Very kid-friendly without being totally dumb or utterly trashy (some care obviously went into the presentation, cutscenes etc.) It's basically a variety of minigames (card-based ones like snap, memory) plus simple wii gestures to make the trains go round the track, and some pointer-based stuff where you can clean or paint an engine. It's a bit lacking in content for a full title, but my niece loves playing through the story mode over and over anyway (there just could have been more options for the quick mini-games section, esp since there are some versions that appear int he story mode that aren't in the quick game menu..like, if you can choose 'Paint' and paint thomas, why not let the kid pick which engine they wanna paint and/or the colour and stuff? would've been nice)...but other than that, it's fair quality. Just thought I'd chime in with that since everyone was calling it shovelware etc, it's really quite decent and I had fun sitting there with my niece this morning and yday morning going through the story mode

r3dcat: can't confirm it not working, but can confirm it working on 3.2E; Configurable USBloader v57 on cIOS249 rev20...works flawlessly. Hope you get it going
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk