Wii #2085 - Transformers: War For Cybertron (USA)

HiroshiYamauchi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The lack of information about this game is ridiculous! I can't find a single screenshot, video or information about the Wii game, except for the fact that the Wii version has a different name...

Edit: Thanks _Contra_, you aways uncovering obscure games.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HiroshiYamauchi said:
The lack of information about this game is ridiculous! I can't find a single screenshot, video or information about the Wii game, except for the fact that the Wii version has a different name...
The the post above yours.
wink.gif

It looks alright, not at all on rails. Probably turn out like Iron Man 2 as its ok but not really worth playing if there are other games to play.

CharAznable

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gaydrian said:
HiroshiYamauchi said:
The the post above yours.
wink.gif

It looks alright, not at all on rails. Probably turn out like Iron Man 2 as its ok but not really worth playing if there are other games to play.

What do you mean "not at all on rails"? I've played it. You see the parts in the video where Sideswipe is running? You're not controlling him. At all. The only use the analog stick has in these parts is to select which weapon you want to use. It's completely on rails.

During the driving parts you do have control over Sideswipe, but they're still completely linear and all you really do is dodge obstacles and shoot down Decepticons.

So yes, it completely is a rail shooter, with a few phoned-in driving sections added.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slave said:
It actually look quite Decent... I'm gonna get it :-) Thanks for the video! Apreciate it!

I think it looks like crap. Like something a person could beat without getting killed a single time.

Slave

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Probably... but there are difficulty levels...

Anyway, I like "on rail shooters", I Love the Transformers since my early childhood... so I'm assuming that I am going to enjoy playing this game...

I dont expect it to be the GOTY... but if it can entertain me few hours... I'll be happy. This is what games are for... entertainment.

Tekky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Pfft why not give us a version like the 360 or ps3.

Even with lesser graphics it would be possible.

This game is crap.

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tekky said:
Pfft why not give us a version like the 360 or ps3.

Even with lesser graphics it would be possible.

This game is crap.
It is out on the Xbox 360 for Download
I have it and currently playing it until the PS3 version comes out

highanimalhouse

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm OK with on-rails shooter (like the upcoming Sin & Punishment 2) but the video doesn't really give me that much hope. I'll probably stick with the PS3/360 version when it eventually comes down in price.

Popid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cheers thanks for that man, will give it a shot then. Was looking forward to playing the 360 War For Cybertron til I found out that both co-op and competitive multiplayer are only online, no splitscreen or system link. Maybe this one will be decent anyway

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM