Turned based Pony rides anyone?
smileipb2.png

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
SquareEnix what have you done... After the DS the Wii is getting ruled by horses
cry.gif

Öhr

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
King Zargo said:
I'm stuck in level 3. How do I get past the Chocolate forest? My glitter power is used up and there are no magic beans in this level.
hahahhahah

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Öhr said:
King Zargo said:
I'm stuck in level 3. How do I get past the Chocolate forest? My glitter power is used up and there are no magic beans in this level.
hahahhahah

Well try to press A then the horse explodes and you will see the (bloody) end-credits. its a short game indeed. I do not ERBS rates because of this game has blood! Oh damn level 4 contains a blood sucking zombie horse!(bonus level with invite glitter power and magic beans and blood sucking zombie horses)

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
YES! It's finally out!

*rushes to store*

In all seriousness, gee, I sure am surprised to see Square Enix publishing... Pony Friends 2.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i find it funny that people hate on this or any other game similar to this...game developers aren't putting these games out to please hardcore gamers they put them out so kids have games to play i mean i dont want my daughter playing call of duty or god of war type games...who knows maybe there are a bunch of kids out there who enjoy these type of games...i cant stand games like Megaman or Pokemon but people still enjoy them so why cant some people enjoy this type of game?people just like to hate on what they don't understand...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1