Wii #2014 - Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution III (Europe)

redsmas

Trophies
XP
Country
danny600kill said:
I've always wanted to know what exactly is Narutu. Like what is its plot, is he a warrior or something?

Naruto is an ongoing Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto. The plot tells the story of Naruto Uzumaki, an adolescent ninja who constantly searches for recognition and aspires to become a Hokage, the ninja in his village that is acknowledged as the leader and the strongest of all.

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
redsmas said:
danny600kill said:
I've always wanted to know what exactly is Narutu. Like what is its plot, is he a warrior or something?

Naruto is an ongoing Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto. The plot tells the story of Naruto Uzumaki, an adolescent ninja who constantly searches for recognition and aspires to become a Hokage, the ninja in his village that is acknowledged as the leader and the strongest of all.

Thanks, why is it hated by everyone then?

D

Deleted_171835

danny600kill said:
redsmas said:
danny600kill said:

Hated? Well, the anime sucks. Lame fillers and mindless "character development". The manga is much better.
The anime seemed to have ruined everyone's perception of it. Read the manga and you'll find it to be much better then the anime.

Yukito

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Oh yeah fillers, a year and a half of fillers between the fight at the waterfall and shippuden...
I remember every week we hoped that it wasn't a new filler episode, but I ended up watching all 85 of them...
I lost interest in the anime, but I might pick it up again...

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Most ppl dont like Naruto for 1 of 2 reasons. 1 because they used to watch it and dont watch it now, for some reason(s) that is known only to them, so since they dont watch it any more they bash anyone that still watches it. Or 2 because it is mainstream anime which usually includes countless fillers and dozen upon dozens of anime cliches. I fall into the later of the these 2, but I dont bash anyone that actually watches it because the games are actually fun.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
meh, i used to love the anime but now It's full of too many fillers and I've lost interest. I don't bash on people for watching it though, the best anime IMO is full metal alchemist; no fillers and best story line ever.

Back on topic, the story of this game was WAYYY too short only covered the first arc in which they save gaara and the online was short lived. The challenges were quite fun though. I give it a 6, maybe 7, out of 10.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the US release of this game came out in November its a decent fighting game nothing special the story in the game is just a half assed retelling of the manga/anime

kosheh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
danny600kill said:
redsmas said:
danny600kill said:

its fan community is horrendous, it's like on par with the sonic community (but instead of furries, it's halfassed fan characters who are in polygamous relationships with half the show's male cast)

This game though I really, really like. I wish I didn't have some sort of gaming ADD because I'd be playing this to this day. It's just so...

polished ;__;

The only thing I don't like online is the fact that they don't have 2v2 tagteam battles online. Online play is strictly 2P.

Wait, didn't they ADD content in the European version of Naruto CONR1? Like, 4 characters from CONR2?

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Some of us like Naruto here, I even made a thread on here so we could discuss the anime/manga and everyone seems to be enjoying themselves there
tongue.gif

*cough* search 'Naruto Talk' *cough*

On-topic:
This game looks pretty good, fun if i could be bothered hacking my Wii to download stuff like this

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kosheh said:
danny600kill said:
redsmas said:
danny600kill said:

its fan community is horrendous, it's like on par with the sonic community (but instead of furries, it's halfassed fan characters who are in polygamous relationships with half the show's male cast)

This game though I really, really like. I wish I didn't have some sort of gaming ADD because I'd be playing this to this day. It's just so...

polished ;__;

The only thing I don't like online is the fact that they don't have 2v2 tagteam battles online. Online play is strictly 2P.

Wait, didn't they ADD content in the European version of Naruto CONR1? Like, 4 characters from CONR2?

Naruto fanboys and Sonic fanboys are quite different.

Naruto fanboys love everything that has "Naruto" on it. From the manga to anime to video games to lunchboxes, if it has Naruto it's "OMG AWESOME".

Sonic fanboys hate anything that isn't Sonic 1, 2, or 3. Anything. While there are shitty Sonic games like Unleashed or Black Knight, there's some decent Sonic games outside of the main series. Sonic Rush was awesome, for example.

As for the game, past Naruto fighters for the Wii are actually pretty decent. Even has someone who hates Naruto with a passion I can say the fighting games are fun enough. Haven't really bothered with them much though.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Used to watch Naruto ALL THE TIME, but now that it's not on CN anymore and its now on Disney XD and is edited and everything, I became sick of it. I now stick to Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu and Bleach. Maybe some FMA, too. I only read the manga now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s