Wii 2 to be announced at E3!

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Y05h1, Apr 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Apr 15, 2011

Wii 2 to be announced at E3! by Y05h1 at 12:35 AM (1,103 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Y05h1
    OP

Member Y05h1 GBAtemp Regular

Finland
    That's right, Nintendo's next console (whatever the name might be), to be announced this E3, or earlier! Many have been expecting this, but seems there are some rather strong sources to now back it up!
    IGN

Backwards compatible with all Wii games? Significantly more powerful than the PS3 or 360? If this isn't amazing news, I don't know what it.

(But, for the skeptics... yes, these are only rumours for now. So believe what you will.)

2. Ssx9

Member Ssx9 GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    I dunno. It's really kinda late for Nintendo to make slightly superior graphics to the PS3/X360. I mean, it's been about 6 years since they were released.

Not like I wouldn't mind, anyways.

But Nintendo's Ace-in-the-sleeve is their amazing inovation. And that's what I'll be looking forward.

3. Ikki

Member Ikki GBATemp's grumpy panda.

Uruguay
  4. Y05h1
    OP

Member Y05h1 GBAtemp Regular

Finland
    Ahh, okay, thought it might be posted, couldn't find it though (was looking in the wrong place I guess, and the search function wasn't letting me use short searches like "Wii 2" or "Wii HD".)

Cheers [​IMG]

5. Cyan

Global Moderator Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

France
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.