Wii #1977 - Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon (USA)

kosheh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh man, it's finally out. :J

I remember getting the Japanese version but never, ever playing it lol. The whole dependence on the Japanese dialogue is what put me off.

but hey, now it's in English!

whoop whoop :0

now to go find it at my um
local gamestop.

...yeah

Spikeynator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
woohoo been waiting for this 1
biggrin.gif

i wonder how long it will take be4 it comes out in the netherlands
smile.gif

elmariachi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Spikeynator said:
woohoo been waiting for this 1
biggrin.gif

i wonder how long it will take be4 it comes out in the netherlands
smile.gif

Releasedatum: 19-03-2010

should be out by now
wink.gif

btw Pal version was already dumped some day's ago ...

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
This game MUST be crap if only for the name. I mean look at it!!!

Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon

Who comes up with this crap!!! Dreams that are fragile??? What dreams are thou talking about?
And then there´s saying farewell to some ruins of the fucking moon? I know for sure there isn´t any ruin on the moon. Or is it some random moon from one of those fantasy planets? But why saying farewell to it??? Are ruins so important??? It´s broken stuff!!!!

Oh...wait? It´s some japanese dude with too much time on his hands that thought of the name....

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Completly forgot about this game. I heard about it a year ago... I'll give it a try tomorrow if I've some time

Freudian Lemur

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
berlinka said:

Who comes up with this crap!!! Dreams that are fragile??? What dreams are thou talking about?
And then there´s saying farewell to some ruins of the fucking moon? I know for sure there isn´t any ruin on the moon. Or is it some random moon from one of those fantasy planets? But why saying farewell to it??? Are ruins so important??? It´s broken stuff!!!!

Oh...wait? It´s some japanese dude with too much time on his hands that thought of the name....
I hope you're joking. If not then you really picked an odd thing to rant about...
dry.gif

B

BryceOne

berlinka said:

Could be from the translation from Japanese to English. Maybe the Japan title sounded better.

eyeball226

Trophies
XP
Country
berlinka said:

Troll much?

Sudo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone else encountered stuttering on the anime cutscenes? The rest of the game works fine for me, so this is a minor annoyance.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This came out yesterday:

Fragile.Dreams.Farewell.Ruins.of.The.Moon.PROPER.USA.WII-BiOSHOCK

Excerpt from their nfo:

Fragile.Dreams.Farewell.Ruins.of.The.Moon.PROPER.USA.WII-BiOSHOCK

Proper reason: BAD DUMP NOT WORKING
Region : USA
Platform : WII
Filenames: bs-fdfup.*
Publisher: Whatever Entertainment
Developer: FUKIT Design Ltd.
Genre : GAYFISH
ESRB : TEEN
http://www.gofuckyourself.com

Besides their attitude problem (they probably still haven't swallowed their nuked first proper of Metroid Other M), they're implying the WiiTARD release of Fragile Dreams doesn't work.

WiiTARD's release is now nuked, but the reason given is m0.compression, which is one of the lamest reason to nuke a Wii release, since they can't compress much anyway with the garbage data. And releasing a proper nearly 6 months after the first release because the first one had m0 compression is lame too, unless it was actually broken and not fully working.

Anyone ever had problems with WiiTARD's release?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?