Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Chanser, Mar 16, 2010.
This game is supposed to support MotionPlus according to the original press release. Now I don't see the logo on the box. Would love to know if this is just a waggle fest (most likely) or does it actually support more in-depth MotionPlus gameplay.
MotionPlus and camera support.
Thanks, have you tried it yet? What does the MotionPlus add to the game? I'm especially interested to know if it can differentiate the degree of force behind each swing and if the back swing will determine the location fo the hit a la Grand Slam Tennis.
I'll give it a try since it supports Motion+. I'm just hoping it's ok, but i'm sure it'll be really bad.
I must ask what the difference between "tennis" and "beach tennis" is, and why it was notable enough to merit two different game types.
looks like another shit game
I don't quite understand either. I can only assume it is played on sand instead, therefore making the game harder/slower, in terms of bouncing on the sand? Would it even bounce unless the sand was a bit wet and therefore hard.
Actually from the video posted you can see the Beach Tennis is basically badminton with a plastic ball so I assume you cannot let the ball bounce.
It still seems like a strange concept, why do they not just include Badminton. Everyone loves Badminton, though I havn't played it since I was in school. I always enjoyied it.
I can't watch the video right now unfortunately.
It actually looks good.
Surprisingly its from Ubisoft.
Yeah they are just stretching it. I am surprised they didn't break badminton into "Outdoor Badminton" and "Indoor Badminton" (or do something like that for every sport) so they can claim to have "over 30 sports!" on the box.
Reviews state it's terrible you can't move your character just like in wii sports tennis and the range of shots are extremely limited.
Word is stick to EA Grand Slam Tennis, which lets be honest is very good.
It's about time they did a sequal to it (they could tighten up the WM+ controls, there is the odd glitch I found.)
don't tell me non of you guys are familliar with beach tennis aka beach ball
can this be played without Wii Motion + cause its looks like a fun multi-player game and I don't have a Wii Motion +.
It's SUPPORTED, not NEEDED!
same thing for the camera, it's SUPPORTED, not NEEDED!
(the camera is for your character's movement and maybe weight loss statistics too)
The PAL-Version will be available in a few days, name will be:
* 5 Racquet Sports: Enjoy 5 diverse racquet sports including Tennis, Ping Pong, Badminton, Squash, and Beach Tennis.
* Simple and Effective Controls: Anyone can pick up and play with intuitive Wii Remote-based controls. Wii Motion Plus compatible for even more precision, Ubisoft Motion Tracking Camera Compatible for the Wii, allowing you to play remote free.
* 6 Modes of Play: Compete in 6 different modes including Around-the-World, Friendly Tournament, Friendly Championship, Quick Match, Party Mode, and Training.
* 40 Rich Graphical Environments: Play in an Underwater Reef, a Moroccan Palace, a New York Loft, or a Fan-filled Stadium. Over 40 spectacular locations in all!
* Multi-player, Split-screen Action: Compete with up to four friends or family members in split-screen mode for an ultra-realistic play experience.
game can be played without WM+ and camera, of course
This game has very poor reviews, AVOID.
If you want to play tennis/table tennis etc.., the way forward is WM+ and Wii Sports Resort/EA Grand Slam tennis.
Enjoy not having an opinion.
I know I should play the game before I comment but when every review is poor, you can't control the movement of your character and there is a limited variety of moves then I cannot extract anything from these that would suggest "lets play it".
Making an educated guess based on the factors I know about the game.