Wii #1950 - Alice in Wonderland (Europe)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Looks better than most movie titles and unlike other movie games this version is only on Wii. DS one looks alright too.

The Gameboy Color game from years back was pretty damn fine too.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guild McCommunist said:
The movie looks awful.

This game... I don't know. I'll probably pass. The DS version looks cool though.

I'm a big fan of Burton, but I'm getting a bit fed up with the Burton/Depp/Bonham Carter formula..... I'm already expecting a "Sleepy Hollow meets Charlie Chocolate Factory" sort of flick.

Tim, I hope you will surprise the audience....

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Doesn´t look to me like there´s any ap on this one. Works fine with USBLoaderGx as is on 4.1U (no 002 fix or video setting changes necessary).

Reminds me a bit of the Harry Potter games. No atmosphere whatsoever.

Wouldn´t say that it´s shovelware, and maybe it gets better as it goes along, but the beginning is dry and boring. Like Potter.

Will have to wait for some reviews on this one. If they´re good, I might take a second look, but otherwise there are more than enough other games to play.

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
redsmas said:
Going to see the film friday, but the game still looks quite good for a game based on a film

I'm going to see it tomorrow (my sister got free tickets and I'm invited to the premier...wonder if they'll take away my DSi if I bring it in while I wait for the movie since it has a camera on/in it...I know they'll take my phone, but my sister and I wanted to play Kingdom Hearts while we waited), but this doesn't look too bad...then again looks can be deceiving...

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thchang said:
American McGee's Alice+1

wish they can remake it
I wouldn't want a remake, don't see the point when the original has aged well.

There is a sequel coming but McGee hasn't done anything of any worth since the first game so I can't say I'm expecting much.

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'll pass on this and the movie....just like I passed on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory....really wish they would stop messing up my childhood stories. The only strange revisiting of these old stories that was even good was The Grinch and they was ONLY because it was Jim Carrey. If he wasn't cast for the part it would have bombed.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
this game is awesome damn disney have been cleaning up lately 1st ge-force which fucking rocked now this
tongue.gif

cdcopy

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I tried pstching this game with Wizle Diizle Shiizle 1.3beta but no information is show and I can't. Am I using the wrong soft? What could it be? My Wii is NTSC BTW.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: There is an actual trailer with footage too. lol. Going to watch it tonight. Grabbed it from...