Wii #1910 - Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars (Japan)

B-Blue

slut
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
that's totally not fair!
mad.gif

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whats going on ? It was released a year ago or a year and 1 /2 years ago. It is USA version but translate for Japan fan ?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
Whats going on ? It was released a year ago or a year and 1 /2 years ago. It is USA version but translate for Japan fan ?

The USA version has differences with the Japanese version, so yeah. But it feels like a kick in the balls to those who bought Cross Generation of Heroes.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks... Then I am stick with the Japanese version and now the usa version. Thats enough for me. This is 3rd version and this time it is annoying. No thanks.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
B-Blue said:
that's totally not fair!
mad.gif
how is it not fair? you know whats not fair? the american version. they removed a lot of good stuff like character theme songs and mini games. this japanese version is just the american version but in japanese.

now they can experience the changes we got.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xshinox said:
B-Blue said:
that's totally not fair!
mad.gif
how is it not fair? you know whats not fair? the american version. they removed a lot of good stuff like character theme songs and mini games. this japanese version is just the american version but in japanese.

now they can experience the changes we got.

I'd trade off mini-games and songs for online play, personally. I haven't tried it yet so I don't know the quality (some people say it's flawless, some say it's laggy beyond playability), but it's still online play. Oh yeah, not to mention it's in English. That helps a little bit.

kirbykirbykirby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the japanese cover looks so much better than the american version.anyways im really surprised in the japanese version of uas that there is no character themes at all. a lot of people in japan might not even get this game because they just love playing in arcade machines instead and also just for 5 new characters and not many stages will have so many people not wanting it. i of course picked it up. i think its a decent upgrade of cgh. especially the online. so far ive been pleased but a few laggy matches causes you to lose big time. if there is another version coming out next year the characters need more alternate colors and there needs to be a lot of more stages. its a shame that ssfiv is getting so many upgrades and this game didn't get so many compared to the original title. still its my fav game

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
complaining to capcom wont do anything.

the american and japanese covers look exactly the same except for few differences like the position of the wi-fi blue circle and instead of the ESRB rating, its the japanese equivalent. they just moved the characters around. no big deal

Azariel_z

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ganons said:
Azariel_z said:
So, this versions has all USA characters PLUS the ones removed ??? like the ULTIMATE version???

is so, i wonder if someone can make a translation patch
use your imagination, there is little or nothing to translate anyways... Oh, well... Finally the Complete version of the game.. Well, they could make something better if Batsu could say " Hikarii ni Naaareeee!"!!!! ..as a joke.

HelpDesk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i heard they cut Ryu's SFII theme music in the english version, wtf Capcom?
wacko.gif
licensing issues my a$$? don't you own the Street Fighter music or something? still, with the addition of online play, the english release is much better.

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
Azariel_z said:
ganons said:
Azariel_z said:
So, this versions has all USA characters PLUS the ones removed ??? like the ULTIMATE version???

is so, i wonder if someone can make a translation patch
use your imagination, there is little or nothing to translate anyways... Oh, well... Finally the Complete version of the game.. Well, they could make something better if Batsu could say " Hikarii ni Naaareeee!"!!!! ..as a joke.

the game menu etc is jap

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Azariel_z said:
the hell you smoking on? the japanese version of ultimate all-stars is the same as the american version but in japanese text instead of english text. nothing new is included.

Yuuko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
One more character and the mini games that are not included in the USA/PAL versions.

The Japanese one is definitely the best one.

Edit: Typo.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yuuko said:
One more character and the mini games that are not included in the USA/PAL versions.

The Japanese one is definitely the best one.

Edit: Typo.

Outside of the lack of Wi-Fi. And the fact that it's in Japanese (meaning English speakers can't navigate it easily).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE