Wii #1909 - Tatsunoko vs Capcom Ultimate All Stars (USA)

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some people are asking what the best controller to use is.

From what I played of the Japanese version with family I'd have to say the single Wiimote control works well with inexperienced players. One button for attacking, another for specials and no waggle.

For real gamers the Classic Controller and any Arcade stick setup tends to be the down right best. (I have a Hori Wii arcade stick myself though the new madcatz TvsC stick has analog support, but more expensive)

Gamecube controls work pretty well too, but they just aren't that great for fighters.
Though a Gamecube arcade stick should work fine. (I don't think old Pelican brand ones work on the wii though, mine doesn't :/ )

I'm overall disapointed with this game, so much I don't even wanna buy it, even for the pre-order bonus that I might resell anyway.
Maybe we'll get lucky and the Japanese all-star version will have an english mode or be easy enough to translate. (plus hopefully with subtitles for the videos)

I'm just not gonna buy an incomplete product for full price.
Though I might import the Japanese version. xD

Hopefully Capcom will still get the messege that we still want more fighters on the wii, but we just want COMPLETE packages instead of heavily cut versions.
Guess I'll have to download the US version just for online play in my region.

DaMummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
silkyskeeter said:
yeah the copy I got was complete (1u-tatsunoko-vs-capcom-ultimate-all-stars)......so I am not sure what dump you got, but you should check to see if the dump is complete before you commence to downloading any game off usenet.
hmm for some reason it wasnt showing up as full release and there was only one when searching on binsearch, but using SuperSearch on newsleecher gave me two full releases.....

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shadow1w2 said:

From what I played of the Japanese version with family I'd have to say the single Wiimote control works well with inexperienced players. One button for attacking, another for specials and no waggle.

For real gamers the Classic Controller and any Arcade stick setup tends to be the down right best. (I have a Hori Wii arcade stick myself though the new madcatz TvsC stick has analog support, but more expensive)

Gamecube controls work pretty well too, but they just aren't that great for fighters.
Though a Gamecube arcade stick should work fine. (I don't think old Pelican brand ones work on the wii though, mine doesn't :/ )

Why don't you feel it was complete? The US version actually ADDED more content. The main differences are the lack of minigames for each character, and the change of endings. I like the slideshow ending as it's true to Marvel vs. Capcom and the like that i've played endlessly on the PS2. They've even added more characters and online play! What's missing?!

And in terms of the controllers, I think you're spot on. I THOUGHT that I liked the gamecube controller, but I was fooled. I'm looking into the PS2 Attachment to the wiimote because that's personally what i'm most comfortable with. Either that or the Classic Controller Pro.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why does everyone hate the Wii Remote/Nunchuck combo? I think its hella perfect. Keep things simple yet good enough to pull off advanced moves. I prefer using waggle to call my partner and use certain combos. Its just easier that way.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
saxamo said:
shadow1w2 said:

Why don't you feel it was complete? The US version actually ADDED more content. The main differences are the lack of minigames for each character, and the change of endings. I like the slideshow ending as it's true to Marvel vs. Capcom and the like that i've played endlessly on the PS2. They've even added more characters and online play! What's missing?!

And in terms of the controllers, I think you're spot on. I THOUGHT that I liked the gamecube controller, but I was fooled. I'm looking into the PS2 Attachment to the wiimote because that's personally what i'm most comfortable with. Either that or the Classic Controller Pro.

Its a game about an Anime Studio VS and Video game studio and they cut the animation sequences....
Character music has been removed and all of the extras that the original version had inside of a shop menu.
Plus the minigames being removed is pretty weird too.
New characters and online play is nice but that and the gameplay are the only parts that remain.
In japan they will have an UNCUT version of the All-Stars re-release so theres not alot of point in paying 50 bucks for something thats been cut apart when you can buy the real version and hope for a translation hack.
The original Japan Only version is full of content to go around the gameplay alone.
So theres just no excuse for this.
I might get the game in a bargain bin, but untill then I'll remain dissapointed.
Its still a great fighting game though and thats still intact but it doesn't feel worth it when ya know theres been cuts made. Atleast to me.
But thats all purely opion.
The game is intact and its fun as hell.
Its just the cut US version and not the full experience Japan has :/
That sorta stuff has always bothered me.
Like Megaman Zero in Japan has blood. Its pointless, but I like it.
Though Megaman Zero's content wasn't altered beyond the blood effect, so no real loss anyway.
But ya, its all just my opinion and my purchase decision.
I'd suggest to all to wait for the price to drop first and not to pay full price for it.
Its a good game worth some cash, but its not the full package.
40 dollars for a really good fighter soudns better than 50 for a really good fighter without the original extras.
Or maybe 30, but not 50.
Playing the Japanese version I was REALLY hoping for english subtitled (atleast) animated sequences.
Instead its all cut.
A big dissapointment.

Anyway... enough of my whining.

Classic Controller or the Pro version is the best, but since its a real arcade style game, an Arcade pad is where its at. I'm glad you agree with me.
Though I can't stand the PS2 controller myself without atleast modding that d-pad. The gap in the middle really hurts my thumb.
Man I wish they had a Saturn to Wiimote adapter or a Saturn style classic controller xD
That was the best for fighting games as far as pads go.
Still doesn't beat an arcade pad but it was good.
Infact, if you took the Dpad and screwed on an arcade style stick to it the pad would probably be fine as a mini arcade pad. But that's just a random thought.

Also a slight reminder for arcade stick enthusists.
The Hori arcade stick works great but lacks analog control for other games. Also no wiimote dock in the base. Costs about 40 bucks at gamestop or other normal shops.

The MadCatz TvsC stick has analog support (no wiimote dock either) but costs a wopping eighty dollars.
I'm almost tempted to buy one of those instead of the game it protrays just for the analog support.
Also both sticks have eight buttons on the front. Though the minus and plus are on the sides somewhere.
Oh and madcatz has a macro function I think. Don't quote me on that though.
ITs an arcade stick, doesn't need macros xD

Theres aslo Gamecube arcade sticks out there, but they usually are six button only.
Plus some aren't compatible with the Wii itself.
Like most Pelican brand ones.
However there are some offbrand Wii intended Gamecube sticks for extra cheap floating about the internet though most are said to be rather crappy.
Also wires.

Oh also to reply to LightyKD's post.
Wiimote+Nunchuck controls are fine but simply not responcive enough for high end hardcore fighting.
It'll get the job done but once you find yourself going for precise controls and last nano second specials to counter a Hyper Combo already up in your face, then you may want to try something a little faster.
The Wiimote+Nunchuck controls are good but its really all just that analog stick that makes it slow.
The waggle has a slight delay as well, but the stick tied to movement has always been a tried and true slow responder when it comes in comparison to a good ol fashioned "press left go left now" Digital pad.

Also I tend to find the Wiimote alone is best for the more casual players.
Since smart button mashing can simulate an even match for me with those controls.
Kinda like a handy cap of sorts.
They can start a special just as fast as I can do one traditionaly. So it evens out. Casual VS Veteran matchs are actually somewhat fun that way.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LightyKD said:
Why does everyone hate the Wii Remote/Nunchuck combo? I think its hella perfect. Keep things simple yet goof enough to pull off advanced moves. I prefer using waggle to call my partner and use certain combos. Its just easier that way.

the wiimote isn't designed for the bashing around needed for higher levels of play. its also missing L attack.

and lol@ the madcatz tvc stick being expensive. its a pretty average price for an ok fightstick. from what i got to play of it, the hori fight stick buttons are better, but the stick itself on the madcatz is better (clickier than the hori stick). its a decent stick if you don't intend to/can't mod it.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow. So that's why my characters were switching. I had played the Jap version w/ a GC pad, but in the move, i don't know where they disappeared to... so i've been playing the US version with 'Mote/'Chuck and i'd randomly swap... didn't know about the fucking waggle.

Now it's even more reason to find my GC controllers lol (or maybe break down and buy a classic controller.)

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WildWon said:
Oh wow. So that's why my characters were switching. I had played the Jap version w/ a GC pad, but in the move, i don't know where they disappeared to... so i've been playing the US version with 'Mote/'Chuck and i'd randomly swap... didn't know about the fucking waggle.

Now it's even more reason to find my GC controllers lol (or maybe break down and buy a classic controller.)

Or you could just be steady with your hands. The "waggle" doesn't kick in unless you waggle hard.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
WildWon said:

classic controller is seriously the best. it reminds me of the SNES controller sans thumbsticks.

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dudeonline said:
WildWon said:

classic controller is seriously the best. it reminds me of the SNES controller sans thumbsticks.
The controller you use is all down to person preferance in the end. I, for one, like the classic controller but not because I think its the best, just its the best for me. I have big hands so the gamecube controller is a no no to me, more of a nuesence than anything (tried playing with the gc controller first and got frustrated with the d pad) Using the Wiimote and waggling in a fighting game just seemed stupid to me so I didnt even attempt that one. And then I tried the classic controller and it was right up my alley. With the feel of a snes controller and a bigger d pad it just felt better to my hands and thumbs.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
silkyskeeter said:
dudeonline said:
WildWon said:

The controller you use is all down to person preferance in the end. I, for one, like the classic controller but not because I think its the best, just its the best for me. I have big hands so the gamecube controller is a no no to me, more of a nuesence than anything (tried playing with the gc controller first and got frustrated with the d pad) Using the Wiimote and waggling in a fighting game just seemed stupid to me so I didnt even attempt that one. And then I tried the classic controller and it was right up my alley. With the feel of a snes controller and a bigger d pad it just felt better to my hands and thumbs.

Gee, you make it seem like the Remote/Nunchuck setup is a waggle fest. It's not you only flick once (remote for super combos nunckuck for partner) to do whats needed and even with that theres a button way of doing things too with that setup. Z for partner and A+B for super combo.

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LightyKD said:
silkyskeeter said:
dudeonline said:
WildWon said:

Gee, you make it seem like the Remote/Nunchuck setup is a waggle fest. It's not you only flick once (remote for super combos nunckuck for partner) to do whats needed and even with that theres a button way of doing things too with that setup. Z for partner and A+B for super combo.
No I dont make out to be ANYTHING I said it was personal preferance. And my OPINION of using waggle in any fighting game is stupid.

squall23

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
shadow1w2 said:
New characters and online play is nice but that and the gameplay are the only parts that remain.
In japan they will have an UNCUT version of the All-Stars re-release so theres not alot of point in paying 50 bucks for something thats been cut apart when you can buy the real version and hope for a translation hack.
What's wrong with that?! What would exactly be the point of spending on more time the extras than the actual game itself? Out of all the minigames there was only one that was truly fun, and that one actually became BETTER in the US version.

And no, the Japanese version DOES NOT have have an uncut version of Ultimate All-Stars, the only difference is the text is in Japanese. So if you're thinking that the intro, the animation endings, all that other stuff that you love will be in the Japanese version, well then prepare to be disappointed.

Most importantly, this game got REBALANCED. The most important thing that players need in a fighting game update. It's not minigames, it's not all the extras, it's the main game play IMPROVED. The extras are the icing on a cake, but it doesn't need to be there if the actual cake got improved.

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
squall23 said:
shadow1w2 said:
What's wrong with that?! What would exactly be the point of spending on more time the extras than the actual game itself? Out of all the minigames there was only one that was truly fun, and that one actually became BETTER in the US version.

And no, the Japanese version DOES NOT have have an uncut version of Ultimate All-Stars, the only difference is the text is in Japanese. So if you're thinking that the intro, the animation endings, all that other stuff that you love will be in the Japanese version, well then prepare to be disappointed.

Most importantly, this game got REBALANCED. The most important thing that players need in a fighting game update. It's not minigames, it's not all the extras, it's the main game play IMPROVED. The extras are the icing on a cake, but it doesn't need to be there if the actual cake got improved.
Whats wrong with that? i will tell you. It is Tatsunoko (a big anime name from when ALOT of gamers were kids, animes we grew up with) vs Capcom (The complany that set the standard for fighting games). First I will start with the Tatsunoko side. For one its an anime name, taking the actual anime away from the anime name is just stupid not to mention they didnt put in the BIG stars from the name (And where the hell is Samurai Pizza Cats?) ATLEAST ONE!!! The Capcom side got Roll and Viewtiful Joe (referenced because of thier size). Why not JUST one Pizza Cat, it would have been a good match up or even better, The main character from Evangelion as one of the big characters?? REALLY bad choices they made REALLY)just Randoms from the series. They would be better off just making it Capcom vs Random modeled characters O r Capcom vs Shonan (and before some smart idiot tries to correct me with ignorance Shonan isnt Shonan Jump). then on the Capcom side the characters they picked for the Capcom side seem like they put all the names in a hat from every game and just pulled out RANDOMS (instead of how they did for the other VSs where they put in the most popular characters (Like REALLY who out there thought "You know what, I wish they would put the Rock from Megaman Legends in the game. Thats what the VS series needs."). Then the problems with the game PERIOD. For one the graphics are ps2 grade (for a Wii exclusive that just makes no sense) Second is the actual cast of characters you can actual play as. The cast of 15 is just insulting for a vs game, they act like they cant give us an epic cast of characters. I could see if it was taking up the disk, BUT THE GAME IS ONLY, like 1.41, gigs (The game has so little packaged with it, it feels almost like it should have "Wii" in front of its name ALMOST), not even a quarter of the disk space. Since they used that LITTLE of the disk space, they could have uped the graphics with better textures). LoL This game IS NOT balanced, take Zero for example, he can pwn on hard without even trying. Which brings me to the ACTUAL offline gameplay, its ENTIRELY too easy. And for a vs game that went online, where is the Tournement mode in Online at? And get it straight, Vs is NEVER JUST a fighting game. It's a fanservice colaberation, so YES it would need fanservice extras to service what it actually is just like the OTHER vs colaberations. LoL how do you figure the gameplay is IMPROVED? it is still sluggish compared to MvC or MvC2 (Can't believe ppl are calling this the successor to MvC2, WHICH is STILL played and STILL hailed as the best fighter ever). It's JUST ALOT more simplistic. Simplisic doesn't equal BETTER. And LOL@ the name Ultimate All Stars, it isnt even close. Ultimate could be if they OUTDID MvC2, which they didn't and were SHORT by a long shot. When it comes down to it how long will ppl actually play this before it gets old and becomes as dead as trying to find a game on DOA4 online. Because why would you continue to play this when MvC2 is ALOT more fun with ALOT more cast to choose from and better gameplay and controls. And get it right gameplay is NEVER icying on ANY game ITS A STANDARD the ICYING was adding ONLINE. But with out the icying you have only dry ass cake, which is never good. JUST adding in online doesnt sugar coat the mess ups they made in this game and all the things that SHOULD have been in it, that werent. If you wanna pay 50+ for a low production game...feel free. Me, as well as others will just wait til it hits the bargain bins or not at all. I for one am not gonna buy it, I just feel insulted that they used so low production for this game and expect full price for it. Its not like they didnt just make millions off other games that they need to cut corners on this one. This game makes me feel like I am reliving the Alpha series or Red..err.(Game sucked to so bad I cant remember the name) It's a fun game don't give me wrong, but dont act like there is NOTHING wrong with it. It's 2010 not 2004 this game should have been ALOT more and/or better.

maniacripper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
silkyskeeter said:
squall23 said:
shadow1w2 said:

Whats wrong with that? i will tell you. It is Tatsunoko (a big anime name from when ALOT of gamers were kids, animes we grew up with) vs Capcom (The complany that set the standard for fighting games). First I will start with the Tatsunoko side. For one its an anime name, taking the actual anime away from the anime name is just stupid not to mention they didnt put in the BIG stars from the name (And where the hell is Samurai Pizza Cats?) ATLEAST ONE!!! The Capcom side got Roll and Viewtiful Joe (referenced because of thier size). Why not JUST one Pizza Cat, it would have been a good match up or even better, The main character from Evangelion as one of the big characters?? REALLY bad choices they made REALLY)just Randoms from the series. They would be better off just making it Capcom vs Random modeled characters O r Capcom vs Shonan (and before some smart idiot tries to correct me with ignorance Shonan isnt Shonan Jump). then on the Capcom side the characters they picked for the Capcom side seem like they put all the names in a hat from every game and just pulled out RANDOMS (instead of how they did for the other VSs where they put in the most popular characters (Like REALLY who out there thought "You know what, I wish they would put the Rock from Megaman Legends in the game. Thats what the VS series needs."). Then the problems with the game PERIOD. For one the graphics are ps2 grade (for a Wii exclusive that just makes no sense) Second is the actual cast of characters you can actual play as. The cast of 15 is just insulting for a vs game, they act like they cant give us an epic cast of characters. I could see if it was taking up the disk, BUT THE GAME IS ONLY, like 1.41, gigs (The game has so little packaged with it, it feels almost like it should have "Wii" in front of its name ALMOST), not even a quarter of the disk space. Since they used that LITTLE of the disk space, they could have uped the graphics with better textures). LoL This game IS NOT balanced, take Zero for example, he can pwn on hard without even trying. Which brings me to the ACTUAL offline gameplay, its ENTIRELY too easy. And for a vs game that went online, where is the Tournement mode in Online at? And get it straight, Vs is NEVER JUST a fighting game. It's a fanservice colaberation, so YES it would need fanservice extras to service what it actually is just like the OTHER vs colaberations. LoL how do you figure the gameplay is IMPROVED? it is still sluggish compared to MvC or MvC2 (Can't believe ppl are calling this the successor to MvC2, WHICH is STILL played and STILL hailed as the best fighter ever). It's JUST ALOT more simplistic. Simplisic doesn't equal BETTER. And LOL@ the name Ultimate All Stars, it isnt even close. Ultimate could be if they OUTDID MvC2, which they didn't and were SHORT by a long shot. When it comes down to it how long will ppl actually play this before it gets old and becomes as dead as trying to find a game on DOA4 online. Because why would you continue to play this when MvC2 is ALOT more fun with ALOT more cast to choose from and better gameplay and controls. And get it right gameplay is NEVER icying on ANY game ITS A STANDARD the ICYING was adding ONLINE. But with out the icying you have only dry ass cake, which is never good. JUST adding in online doesnt sugar coat the mess ups they made in this game and all the things that SHOULD have been in it, that werent. If you wanna pay 50+ for a low production game...feel free. Me, as well as others will just wait til it hits the bargain bins or not at all. I for one am not gonna buy it, I just feel insulted that they used so low production for this game and expect full price for it. Its not like they didnt just make millions off other games that they need to cut corners on this one. This game makes me feel like I am reliving the Alpha series or Red..err.(Game sucked to so bad I cant remember the name) It's a fun game don't give me wrong, but dont act like there is NOTHING wrong with it. It's 2010 not 2004 this game should have been ALOT more and/or better.

holy shit dude, get a fucking grip on reality.

kosheh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lol, maniacripper
silkyskeeter said:
squall23 said:
shadow1w2 said:

um nice post bro but i'm sure if you actually played MVC2 hard it's an infinitefest and most people only play the same 5, 6 characters out of the 54-people cast. It's really not as great as you'd hope playwise, esp. for someone like you who sounds like they'd want a tournament mode in TVC. MVC2 is NOWHERE near the best fighter or even out of the VS series - Capcom VS SNK's where it's at
TVC's more balanced and is more likely to stay that way due to its small roster.

as for the cast of characters, did you by any chance notice the characters this time aren't recycled from past games? All the characters were modeled from the ground up. They didn't borrow a single texture from any other games; they were designed specifically for this game. It takes a while to make those guys, balance them out etc. I'm happy with 15 good looking dudes opposed to 40 PS1-era sprites.
It is Tatsunoko (a big anime name from when ALOT of gamers were kids, animes we grew up with) vs Capcom (The complany that set the standard for fighting games). First I will start with the Tatsunoko side. For one its an anime name, taking the actual anime away from the anime name is just stupid not to mention they didnt put in the BIG stars from the name (And where the hell is Samurai Pizza Cats?) ATLEAST ONE!!! The Capcom side got Roll and Viewtiful Joe (referenced because of thier size). Why not JUST one Pizza Cat, it would have been a good match up or even better, The main character from Evangelion as one of the big characters?? REALLY bad choices they made REALLY)just Randoms from the series.
uh you realize the game was made for the JAPANESE MARKET, right? It wasn't even going to be released here.
Tatsunoko's not known JUST FOR Speed Racer, Evangelion, Samurai Pizza Cats in Japan - Karas, Ippatsuman, Yattaman and Gatchaman were pretty popular in the 70's onward over there. Plus - did you consider the licensing issues in terms of Evangelion vs. say, Tekkaman Blade in the US?
Tekkaman Blade is part of the Tekkaman franchise - no need to spend MORE money and headache stateside for licensing. Supposedly it was a pain just to get Karas into the JP version.
Also I'm sorry they didn't pick all your favorite Capcom characters. >: If you were a ~TRUE~ Capcom fighter fan you'd have came buckets at the announcements of Batsu and Morrigan. I certainly did. Certainly not drawn from a hat - they really knew what the fans want.
Roll and Joe got in because Capcom doesn't have to pull teeth to get them into the game - they own the license and creative rights to those characters.

As for game speed and whatnot, I think the game's a decent speed - I'm sure you noticed you're playing this game on a Wii, not a PS3. Not only should this game cater to the hardcore but they've got to make ends meet for the casuals as well who don't use a fightstick or a Classic Controller. That's why the button layout was simplified and things in general easier to perform (i.e. air combos, it's the first time I can actually pull them off successfully lol)

hey if you don't like this game, there's always TVC2 lol

VicViper206

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
silkyskeeter said:
squall23 said:
shadow1w2 said:

LMFAO!!!!!

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sounds like someone is angry about his favourite characters not getting chosen. capcom are looking into getting downloadable characters last i heard.

they did well with the selection of the oldschool characters bringing in the gatchaman team, casshern and yatterman was a great idea. really bringing the arcade generation back. they are by no means tatsunoko's "random cast", and putting evangelion in? what the hell would they do? use the eva's? the games got enough giant sized cast already. they'd also have to get a license/agreement from gainax as well.

and with comparing it to MvC2, yeah its slower, not by much but the characters overall are far more balanced than mvc2. instead of seeing a certain team (i.e MSP in mvc2) you'll probably be seeing a couple different teams all round, the smaller cast allows for capcom to balance all the characters easier. the 54 character cast of mvc2 is a fair rush job, its why you see the same few teams again and again.

it just sounds like you're desperately trying to justify not buying the game. the cut content doesnt add to the overall gameplay, the cast is okay, the game is fairly balanced, the only beef i really have about it is the menu navigation and lack of explanation of baroque in game (i had to look it up, at first i thought it was just like a focus cancel or something but it also amplifies damage by the amount of your red health). which doesnt effect the core gameplay whatsoever.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, the arrogance and ignorance this thread is dripping with is a very mixed bag of pathetic and hilarious.

And people bitching about using only 3 attack buttons: Melty Blood only uses 3 attack buttons. That's all I have to say about that.

squall23

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Last time I checked:

- 15 =/= 26. Which is how many characters this game has. 26
- Evangelion = GAINAX, not Tatsunoko, being part of the staff does not mean they own it, GAINAX does
- Zero is considered crap by EVERYBODY. Even Capcom people consider him to be a n00b character
- I love the cast, and so do many other people. Capcom doesn't have to care about people that are butthurt from missing series. Hell, I wanted Sanada Yukimura for the Capcom side, but you don't see me crying a river about it
- This game is more balanced than MvC2. Why? Because everybody is broken somehow. Unlike MvC2 where as stated above 5 or 6 characters are better than everybody else by a huge margin.

And before you start thinking that I'm not an anime fan and that I don't care about Tatsunoko, do know that I've watched about 80% of the Tatsunoko series in this game. That's 80% more than you I'm quite sure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8