Wii #1875 - My Ballet Studio (USA)

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
silkyskeeter said:
Don't know why you all are acting so suprised...They said at E3 that they were gonna be making more and more games for girls this year and sadly girls like some boring crap and they dont mind bad graphics most the time. Just is sad they are detouring alot of Nintendo fans trying to build up their female fanbase (which is a low percent of their total sales) at the expense of losing some of their loyal fans @_@
It's seems most of us are surprised simply by the horribly made cover for this game. And really I find it plain ridiculous to target a market that makes up so low in the gaming market, then blame other people for lose of sales and question where all their loyal fans went.

S

squall_leonhart

well we can all just bash games cause we are to old for them, or it's not up our alley, but you cannot forget that Nintendo is a family platform for all generations and types of interest, even tho this game might not be appealing to you, I am sure there are girls out there who will enjoy games like this, nobody orders you to go download these games.

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
deanxxczx said:
Edgedancer said:
Guild McCommunist said:
C'mon, I've seen kids with Downs Syndrome use Photoshop better. I mean, this is just a disgrace to anyone whose ever used Photoshop anywhere.

Also, the chick on the left looks very creepy.
Thats assuming they used Photoshop. I would be guessing they used Paint.

QUOTE(Retal @ Dec 15 2009, 01:11 PM)
mcgphv.jpg

I lol'd so much.

still pissing myself

sasho123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Second Part :
My Ballet Studio Episode II : Attack of the Clones
Plot:Mrs Jenipher has just finished her class when suddenly a group of robot ballet dancers appear. What will happen to the teacher, what will Patrisha The Non-famous ballet dancer do? Will she pull out her pink dress and dance to save her teacher or will she full her mouth with kentuky frie. Find out this and much more on the second episode of the Ballet Saga.

dancing.gif

funny.jpg

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
btfanusa said:
I'm down to my last DVD and I'm not sure if I should use it on Tale of Graces or this game
Or you could just make your life alot simpler and neater and just spend a little more than you pay for dvr-r/dvd+r bundles and get a usb hdd....easier and faster.....no waiting on the disk to burn (pc/laptop hdd to usb hdd is ALOT faster than burning) no having to unrar, no having to convert raw rips to ISO format, and you dont have to worry about scrubbing the images and you can easily rip your own games straight onto the HDD......just a thought. a 500gig HDD is like 30$ @_@ and I dont even use my full HDD for the Wii. I have it half and half partitioned, one half is Wii formated the other half is NTSC formated for backing up files

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Overlord Nadrian said:
Now that's what I call an incredible fail at PhotoShop. -_- Seriously, it looks like (and probably really is) it was made in Paint
mad.gif

Even Dommy can shoop better!
ohmy.gif
Yeah I think by now everyone has noticed the same thing. That and her funny shaped head and weird arm.
No really what's up with her arm? It's so creepy

Choumaru

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well the same thing is happening to the Wii to what happen to the Attari.
They need to get NoA under controle as well as enforcing the Nintendo Quality seal again

Posts merged

They need to get NoA under controle as well as enforcing the Nintendo Quality seal again

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Choumaru said:

Posts merged

Aye Mike, that they should

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: