Wii #1860 - Toshinden (Japan)

RedHero

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey, this is out. I've only seen a teaser trailer. Is this new game any good? I loved Battle Arena Toshinden 2 & 3. From what I heard this is supposed to be some kind of reboot of the series.

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
looks like a reworking of the orginal idea or just a reimagining with new characters and over the top skills I may download it just incase it never comes stateside......which has been known to happen... but yeah I might just do the same as squall23 and spend a few mins on it and move on to graces. Fighting games now a days dont have much staying power anyway.

florian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
work fine on wii pal in 4.1E i wiikey 2
smile.gif

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mphil145 said:
QUOTE said:
Fighting games now a days dont have much staying power anyway.

Nah they still do maybe you're just not into them as much as you once were
lol no I am not talking about my own opinion. I KNOW I dont like fighting games as much as I used to (because they havent really improved anything) but I was talking in general. Games like DoA and Soul Calibur for example....I dare you to try to find an online match on those games...its either nonexistant or very low compared to when they first came out, but look at games like Street Fighter....PPL STILL play the sprited Street Fighters TO this day. Marvel vs Capcom still draws crouds at my local movie theater's arcade....unlike the fighters of today that ppl play and give bad reviews on and move on. THATS what I ment by STAYING power aka how long after the hype of the game that you still play the game or the replay value of it. Which very few games, let alone, fighter games, have.

Eitherway....I'm gonna pass this one up...deviates too much from the Toshinden that fans have known and the new look is kinda fail and makes you think they are trying to out do Fate/Unlimited Codes.....if so they failed xDDD

Raikage46

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Maybe you mean the "put on the Nunchuk" screen...
It works for me, but there's no color... what settings have i to set in Neogamma in order to have color (i'm using a 4.1 PAL Wii) and how do i use a special attack? ^^

panzone

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Raikage46 said:
Maybe you mean the "put on the Nunchuk" screen...
It works for me, but there's no color... what settings have i to set in Neogamma in order to have color (i'm using a 4.1 PAL Wii) and how do i use a special attack? ^^

How ?

Raikage46

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have it on a usb-stick and it works with wii-flow and with cloader, but should work also with other usb loaders. Just put japanese as langage in settings. If someone knows how i can get it to be in color, then post it. Have i to patch it with wds tools?

Raikage46

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I patched it with WDS tools, but it's still without color.
Is this game working for someone? If yes, then please post your settings and cIOS version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c