Wii #1859 - Tales of Graces (Japan)

Lady Karin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi !
Well I'm having a problem with TOG like everybody else in here. @ first I tried to play the game through Gecko but the screen turn into black right after lunching even before the safety instruction comes out, so I had to use Neogamma R8 beta 15 & still the game doesn't work for me =(. & BTW my wii version is 3.4u, so anyone have any idea how to make this game works ? plz I need 2 play it. And yh did I mention that the game ask for update, though, I didn't install it.

mochiron

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi Karin,

have you tried forcing the language to Japanese in the Region Settings in Neogamma? As other people have mentioned it should be the only fix needed to play the game.
The game didn't ask for any update for me, but then again I already had a bunch of cIOS installed.

Raikage46

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I used cIOS 38 rev 14 and it worked... I installed the new cIOS 38 rev 16 but didn't tried it out yet... so try it wih rev 14 and the settings which I posted above.

nightshizzles

Trophies
XP
Country
*BUMP*

Hey guys im using USB Loader GX and Tales of Graces works fine but.... when it comes to cutscenes and victory quotes and sound lags so it'll either skip some voices or the sound effects plays before the movements.

Anyone know why? help would be appreciated, thanks

vampirexi

Trophies
XP
Country
Iam having a problem with tales of graces too. I start up the game but after I press the A button at the title menu, It gives me a weird message in Japanese and freezes up. i don't why althought i can load the game

Zeomn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry for bringing up an old topic again, but I've ran into a rather peculiar error.

When I run this game, I can get past the sponsor screens or whatever, but after that I just get a black screen instead of the loading screen.

I have tried using usb loader gx, uloader, cfg, and all of them give me the same thing...

I am using a 4.2U wii with both ios 249 rev 14 and 222 v4 on there, is there something that i'm not doing right?

Marylain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry but I have a problem with this game.
I have Neogamma Launcher r8 beta 15 CIOS249, but I cannot launch the game 'cause I always get error 1048.
I tried to put Language Japanese, with no success.
Can someone help me?
Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night