ohmy.gif

I HAVE TO play this onee
yay.gif

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
English or not Im getting this.....because it takes waaaaay too long for the english versions of Tales of games to be made....will just wing it like I did with Tale of Innocence. Dont really get why it takes so long.......there bi to trilingual ppl that work for Namco.......it shouldnt take months to years to make english versions

Azariel_z

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The stupid US Dub is what gets in the way ( Do they have a deal ith the actors so they NEED a Dub ..everytime? ) ... wasted budget on my opinion, I waited a whole year until an Undub version of ToS 2 came out ( cheers to the guy who made it possible, version 1.1 )...no way to play the game with US dub... I hope this one also get a decent Undub hack.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think the game looks great from what I`ve saw in some trailers. I really like, that the in-game-visuals resemble the art of the game and the new dodging/fighting-mechanics look great as well. Looks really fast paced but at the same time it seems like one can perform pretty big combos with a little skill
wink.gif

Hopefully this comes to the west... My most wanted of all those games I am not sure whether they come to Europe/US!

heavyknight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hoping to play later today..

I hope there'll be a title-skill guide up somewhere soon. And hopefully some neat hidden cameos.

The OP movie also looks nice. It looks like a "3D" version of ToD. Can't wait.

Majin Vegeta

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Azariel_z said:
The stupid US Dub is what gets in the way ( Do they have a deal ith the actors so they NEED a Dub ..everytime? ) ... wasted budget on my opinion, I waited a whole year until an Undub version of ToS 2 came out ( cheers to the guy who made it possible, version 1.1 )...no way to play the game with US dub... I hope this one also get a decent Undub hack.
*takes the cheer appreciating*
tongue.gif

Great, it's out finally! Got it some hours ago, will test it now on USB/DVD. Hopefully it works somehow~

LegendarySkitch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Azariel_z said:
So, is there a AP on this game? does affect all Firmwares?
I dunno, could just be me...I've tried updating IOS, loaders, USB and Disc...nothing...always either Error #001, 002 or black screen...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Maybe they plan on offloading to the CPU?
    Would be kinda cool to have the CPU and GPU working in random more
    Tandem even
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i think i heard of that, it's a good idea, shouldn't need a dedicated GPU just to run a LLM or video upscaling
    even the nvidia shield tv has AI video upscaling
    LLMs can be run on cpu anyway but it's quite slow
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Have you ever been beaten by a wet spaghetti noodle by your girlfriend because she has a twin sister, and you got confused and fucked her dad?
    I had a girlfriend who had a twin sister and they would mess with me constantly.... Until one chipped a tooth then finally I could tell them apart.... Lol
    They would have the same hair style the same clothes everything... Really messed with my head lol
    @The Real Jdbye, I could see AMD trying to pull off the CPU GPU tandem thing, would be a way to maybe close the gap a bit with Nvidia. Plus it would kinda put Nvidia at a future disadvantage since Nvidia can't make X86/64 CPUs? Intel and AMD licensing issues... I wonder how much that has held back innovation.
    i don't think nvidia wants to get in the x64 cpu market anyways
    you've seen how much intel is struggling getting into the gpu market
    and nvidia is already doing ARM
    i don't think they want to take more focus away from their gpus
    Yeah I think Nvidia s future lays in AI GPU acceleration stuff if they can get that going it's going to be super interesting in the long term
    AI assisted game creation might become a thing
    At least that's something I think would be pretty cool.
    Don some VR glasses and gloves and talk to the computer and paint entire worlds
    "OK Cortana I want that mountain a little taller and more snow on top, and I would like some random ancient pine forest around the bottom"
    "Now we need a spring fed river flowing down the north side and add some wild life appropriate for the biome"
    Many TBs of assets and the programming of something like that is going to be tough but I think it's something we might see in 20 years maybe sooner
    @Psionic Roshambo AI assisted game creation is kinda already here, there was recently that AI that can turn any 2D image into a fully modeled 3D object, it's not perfect, but it's a starting point, beats starting from zero
    before that there was one to generate a fully modeled scene from a 2D image
    but most recently, there was one that actually generates a working unity scene with terrain and textures already set up that you can import right into unity, that's a huge time saver right there
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: but most recently, there was one that actually generates a working unity scene with terrain and...