Wii #1856 - Silent Hill: Shattered Memories (USA)

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
really...?? no one is posting about this game......geez my friends told me that my Wii is for little kids cause there wasn't any Silent Hill for Wii, but now.....!!
biggrin.gif

hey_suburbia

Do The Lizard Bop
Trophies
Website
www.hungrylizards.net
XP
Country
United States
ether2802 said:
really...?? no one is posting about this game......geez my friends told me that my Wii is for little kids cause there wasn't any Silent Hill for Wii, but now.....!!
biggrin.gif

It was posted 4 minutes ago... Plus, there was some other bullshit thread going on about some dudes trying to upload it.

gaboumafou

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It really is a shame that the boxart is so ugly, because I am sure that a lot of people will overlook it because of the box (it happened with Ico...).

If it wasn't for the great reviews, I wouldn't have bottered with the game. But now... I really want to try it!

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gaboumafou said:
It really is a shame that the boxart is so ugly, because I am sure that a lot of people will overlook it because of the box (it happened with Ico...).

If it wasn't for the great reviews, I wouldn't have bottered with the game. But now... I really want to try it!
lol little ugly girl on a swing. its about time this game came out. SH party at my cousins house
gbasp.gif

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've never played a game in this series, but I heard things from my friend that it's pretty much psychological horror (Which is one of my favorite sub-genre of horror btw) and had some pretty difficult puzzles. I might just give this one a go if it can be played and understood without any knowledge of the other ones.

jink84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG A GAMEZ!

* I mean to say: thanks the lord** on high, this game is finally released. Maybe my shitty wall furnace will serve a purpose: To keep my shivering while I play this over my too long winter break from college!

** My wii is lord.

V-King

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
EvanUnisil said:
Anybody tested to see if it works?
From what I heard it apparently works fine via USB Loader and with a modded Wii, but strangely enough it wouldn't work from the burned disc for whatever reason.
I'm getting the game right now so I have yet to check if this statement remains true but at least it seems to work with USB Loader.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I had the feeling I was the only one looking forward to this, but it appears I'm not. I'll play other games for now and wait for the European release in february of 2010 though.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Master Mo said:
This game is going to be amazing for me. I love atmospheric games and I really don`t mind, that there is no combat!
Actually I think it's even better for the atmosphere to not have any weapons. You constantly have to run your way out of things.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol