Wii #1846 - Tony Hawk: RIDE (USA)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, you are paying over $100 for it, which is ridiculous. I may as well buy DJ Hero or Guitar Hero (without the full band set). I think it would've been a better idea if they used the Balance Board (although I really don't know how well it works).

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if oyu pirate it. it comes with a board it says
tongue.gif

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if people were hurting themselves and others with the wiimote alone when the wii first came out, can you imagine how many emergency room visits are going to result from this game?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Guild McCommunist said:
Well, you are paying over $100 for it, which is ridiculous. I may as well buy DJ Hero or Guitar Hero (without the full band set). I think it would've been a better idea if they used the Balance Board (although I really don't know how well it works).

The thing is that is if you bought the Guitar Hero III that came with the LesPaul controller, you might as well buy the next GH games (or RockBand now that they are compatible), so I think they are trying to do the same, and for some reason they think that the Balance Board is very general and they aren't making money out of the nintendo's board, so this is sales and money, the entertainment is basically 2nd place for them, some others like Nintendo, EA or Ubisoft do think 1st on entertainment before releasing a product that is why the success of their games (and accessories)...!!

....well at least I think it that way...!! :D

shadow_14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I guess activision's strategy is to make even more money with their games by releasing them with useless plastic acessories, so they can gain more 50 bucks with useless plastic crap that's worth half the price (if much...).
Too bad for the tony hawk brand, i really loved the pro skater games but since 4 it's been going downhill...imagine how good would it be to release a new tony hawk game like 3 or 4 with support to the classic control =).

madeirabhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Pattonfiend67 said:
lightyear said:
Does this work w/o the board? ie: wiimote...:)

no lightyear, it does not unfortunately...

am i missing something? whats the point of someone ripping this, upping it, and why will people download it if you need the board with it???

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
madeirabhoy said:
Pattonfiend67 said:
lightyear said:

am i missing something? whats the point of someone ripping this, upping it, and why will people download it if you need the board with it???
Where have you been the past years, dude? You really think this is the first time? You really think it matters to the scene?

Check these games out:
- SingStar
- Odama
- Pac-Man vs.
- Wii Fit
- Seaman
- RockBand

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
madeirabhoy said:
Pattonfiend67 said:
lightyear said:

Look at it this way. Wii Sports Resort REQUIRES a WM+. I can either buy the game for $50, or I can buy a WM+ for around $20 and pirate the game. I'm saving more than half my cash there. Hell, I could even spend the other $30 I saved on another WM+ (which would be $40 total, compared to the $60 Wii Sports Resort that has two WM+ bundled in). You can purchase the board (whether it be sold individually or resold by buyers) and pirate the game and save like $50. Same goes for things like Wii Fit, Guitar Hero, etc.

Anyway, people will pretty much dump any game, regardless of quality or requirements.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.