Wii #1833 - Sengoku Musou 3 (Japan)

Zantagor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
are USB Loaders able to play dual layered games? (never really tried those before, so I was wondering)

I'm using uLoader 2.4 I think, and usually use CIOS 223 hermes (since it seems to be the most compatible)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gaisuto said:
Is this only the second Dual Layered game on the Wii next to Brawl now? I can't think of another one.

Metroid Prime Trilogy?

Also, if this game actually comes to the US I'd buy it. I love Dynasty Warriors and, even if it's a spinoff, would love to see it on the Wii.

Plus US owners probably wouldn't get the "Pay to Play" crap. I don't think Monster Hunter Tri is for its US release.

Zantagor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guild McCommunist said:
Gaisuto said:
Is this only the second Dual Layered game on the Wii next to Brawl now? I can't think of another one.

Metroid Prime Trilogy?

Also, if this game actually comes to the US I'd buy it. I love Dynasty Warriors and, even if it's a spinoff, would love to see it on the Wii.

Plus US owners probably wouldn't get the "Pay to Play" crap. I don't think Monster Hunter Tri is for its US release.

I'm definitively buying the US one for sure, but I think I'll still download the JP one for a spin.

Tetsuo9999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game works fine on a 3.1U Wii on USB Loader GX, but none of the Musou(story) modes work. After the initial cutscene, the game gives you a black screen version of Error 002. Any help would be appreciated, and thanks in advance.

sasho123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tetsuo9999 said:
Game works fine on a 3.1U Wii on USB Loader GX, but none of the Musou(story) modes work. After the initial cutscene, the game gives you a black screen version of Error 002. Any help would be appreciated, and thanks in advance.
Use configurable usb loader with Hermes IOS 222/223, it worked with Super Smash Bros Brawl. so it should work here also, anyways you could try booting from .dol.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
This game is supposed to be really good
smile.gif

I want it

Zantagor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The game's pretty sweet. The engine feels like it's been made from the ground up for the Wii... it feels.. "right" and kind of better than Orochi's engine.

I love how you see the next objective on the minimap, with an arrow telling you the way to go if you're ever lost.

zengar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
man I don't use usb loaders, just good old dvd but looks like the story modes (maybe the movies) reside on the second layer...the release comes without a .dvd file so imgburn doesn't know when to switch layers...anybody knows what's the layerbreak for this? maybe it's the same of SSB that I don't remeber btw...

Suiseiseki

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm... uh oh. I actually burned it using Imgburn.

It does work though, but has the same problem with the game giving an error message like Tetsuo9999.

If I did make a mistake... ugh... help. Looks like I'm going to need to install Hermes.

Ricj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, do you guys think there is any chance of this game getting the same deal that people did for Smash Bros so that it could be played in single layer DVDs?

Or is this game destined to be a USB only game?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu