Wii #1796 - Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles (Europe)

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can't wait to play this. Definately one of the biggest Wii titles this year, especially for a Resident Evil fan.

The IGN Review was not as positive as I had thought it would be. I won't be buying this yet.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first level looks like shit. Way too many jagged lines, its as if it was added at the last minute. Does get a lot better and more interesting but after Dead Space Extraction it feels like a step back for the genre.

Its better than the first Chronicles game but I prefer HOTD & Dead Space Extraction. Worth a play though.

ChoroQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Game works perfect on my 4.0E. It not ask for any update and it doesn't have any sort of protection: playing 30 minutes so far without the nsmw dre. And played again after a while for another 20 minutes. So.. enjoy
wink.gif

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
ChoroQ said:
Game works perfect on my 4.0E. It not ask for any update and it doesn't have any sort of protection: playing 30 minutes so far without the nsmw dre. And played again after a while for another 20 minutes. So.. enjoy
wink.gif

Thanks chap

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hadrian said:
The first level looks like shit. Way too many jagged lines, its as if it was added at the last minute. Does get a lot better and more interesting but after Dead Space Extraction it feels like a step back for the genre.

Its better than the first Chronicles game but I prefer HOTD & Dead Space Extraction. Worth a play though.

Thanks for the info, won't try this then.
Played HoTD and going to play Extraction, so no need to take a step down.

GameRankings page

ratamahatta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
camurso_ said:
The reviews were not so kind...

Thats because reviewers these days are idiots, take gamespot for example, it isnt very rare to see a game (especially a wii game) that they have given a "Mediocre" 5.0 rating and then when you look beside it, the user score is rather high

For this game Gamespot gave it a 6.0, but the user score was 8.3, you're much better off if you ignore the reviewer's score and go straight to the user comments, you'll find a lot more useful information from fans, as well as people who have never played a similar game before.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: quite a tight bend on that 8pin->12pin adapter in my case, which is the worst case scenario, but...