Wii #1795 - Wheelspin (Europe)

moonmonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The cover made me think of Rollcage on PSX. I guess i'd be disappointed if I got this?
frown.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
moonmonkey said:
The cover made me think of Rollcage on PSX. I guess i'd be disappointed if I got this?
frown.gif

Ah Rollcage....
Good times, redownloaded a few weeks ago for the PC, very amusing.
Just playing against my brother, just awesome!
They should make that on Wii!

Neversoft

Trophies
XP
Country
I wants to be Wipeout/Rollcage/FZero, it tries fairly hard but ultimately falls flat due to so-so graphics (fast but lacking detail, especially the "car" which looks like crap) but my main criticism is the controls... It's faaaar too sensitive and flaky if you ask me. A slight twitch and you're flying off the track or pointing in the wrong direction. It might be better with a different control scheme but the default of using the Wiimote like a wheel is rubbish - in fact, I've worked out what game this wants to be and it's not Wipeout, Rollcage or FZero... It's Extreme-G for the N64, graphics and awful controls included
biggrin.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it wasn't for the controls it would be enjoyable. Its more of a "beat your time" game than as you don't race against any CPU controlled drivers. Shame really seeing its an Archer McClean game.

Only extremely hardcore gamers can really ever wanna attempt this via nunchuck motion control only.

We so need Rollcage to come back, preferred that to F-Zero. Saying that I did say that Ready 2 Rumble needed to come back and the Wii game that did follow was awful.

Okaro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Forget about the wiimote, try it with the Classic controller, it's way more playable.

I don't know how it plays with the Logitech racing wheel...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1